(Android) How to change the sound files

(((Please Note that Your Game May Crash/Break If Done Incorrectly! I'm Not Responsible For Anything That Happens!))

1. Download These 2 Apps On The Google Play Store
(Pictures Listed Below)

2. Do the Following: (Open APK Editor)>(Select An APK File)>(Android)>(Data)>(com.cosmiccow.cubiccastle)>(Files)>(Cache)>(Sounds) Decide Which Sound File You're Wanting To Change and Remember The Name of It Then Delete It

-Example-
"die.wav"
You would Remember (die)

"QuestComplete_STREAM.wav"
You would Remember (QuestComplete_STREAM)

3. Download the sound file you want. I Personally Use Youtube to Find The Sounds i'll use like the Zelda Death Theme.

4. Do The Following: Open MP3 To Wav Converter>Select MP3 File>File Browser>Download>Choose the sound file you downloaded>Convert To Wav

5. Clear the File/Sound Name Under (Enter Wav Name) and Insert The File Name You Deleted Earlier Instead (Make Sure It's Entered Exactly How It Was)

6. Select the Three Dots Next To (Select Folder To Save File)>(Android)>(Data)>(com.cosmiccow.cubiccastle)>(Files)>(Cache)>(Sounds) and Press (Ok)

7. Wait For The Wav To Completely Finish Then Close Cubic Castles (If Open) Then Play it

Congrats! You Should Hear Whatever File You Replaced Whenever You Perform That Action.

Comments

• PimyddPimydd Member
    edited September 2017
    You don't need the apk editor just go to the files app and go to device/Android/data/com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles/files and all the game files are there.