FOUR DAYS FOR AN EGG?!

I have been waiting four days and i haven't got an egg from my chicken... why....
Like i got one 4 days ago...

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Your chicken is on strike, the chickens are forming a poultry union. Thought you got the last cluck, no my friend...the chickens....they don't sleep and you do. Lock your doors for they will come during the night when your eyes are closed tightly dreaming of pleasant things. The chickens level of adorableness is a facade harboring the soul of a demon who clawed its way from the bowels of hell breaking the soil wearing the mantle of revenge. The chickens....they are coming.

• Your chicken is on strike, the chickens are forming a poultry union. Thought you got the last cluck, no my friend...the chickens....they don't sleep and you do. Lock your doors for they will come during the night when your eyes are closed tightly dreaming of pleasant things. The chickens level of adorableness is a facade harboring the soul of a demon who clawed its way from the bowels of hell breaking the soil wearing the mantle of revenge. The chickens....they are coming.

BAD GREY! My chicken is a good chicken!
    In fact i just found an egg!
    Yay! But come on @CosmicCow @SirKewberth 4 days for one egg? Isn’t that too much...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Pretty sure real chickens are at like 26-30 hrs between eggs. Not sure why virtual chickens would be stretched to 4 days.
    And it especially does not make sense when you consider the average growth time of a real tomato (~80 days) is condensed to 3 days.

Tomatoes take 3.75% of the "normal" time.
    Chickens take 320% of the "normal" time.

Where is the logic????
  • I already pmed Cosmic and Kewb about this, no reply.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i think the whole point of the farm update is that your not getting everything straight away you have to work hard and make your decisions wisely when it comes to using your resources. I'm ok with that i would rather than than having so many eggs i didn't care what i did with them.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited September 2017
    "Not getting everything straight away" should be covered by the weeks it takes to save up 200rc.
    "Not getting everything straight away" should be covered by the week it takes for your chicken to grow up.
    "Not getting everything straight away" is more than covered by the 3+ weeks it took to acquire 1 egg.

It should not take an additional 4 days to get a second.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think those chickens first need to grow up before they can produce eggs
  • They were fully grown up elemental, i got an egg 4 days ago
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

They were fully grown up elemental, i got an egg 4 days ago

Ah okay i thought you ment you placed them down and then 4 days

But yeah thats indeed way too long.... especially concidering real life chickens drop about every day an egg
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited September 2017
    When chickens have grown up, it takes some more days or weeks or even months for them to lay their first egg irl, but after they laid their first egg, they'll laid another egg after 24 - 36 hours.
    I have chicken rl, and it takes about 1 - 3 week for a hen to lay egg after she raised her children.
  • edited September 2017
    I think the large reason they only produce every four days is to lessen weight on the server.