Splatoon! (The topic has returned)

Its me again with the discussion of Splatoon! Now that they made Splatoon 2, I thought of making another discussion for Splatoon 2.

So...do you like splatoon? What's your favorite weapon to use for rainmaker, tower control and splat zones? Mine is Sploosh-O-Matic, but I use Carbon Roller for tower control.

What's your rank for each mode? Mine:
Rainmaker - S+ 2
Tower - S+ 2
Splat Zones - S

Is it just me, or does it seem alot easier to rank up in Splatoon 2?

Also, if anyone plays splatoon, wanna do a 1v1 with me? :P

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i love splatoon but my major issue with the game and really the nintendo switch in general is ability to play with friends. you can only really play with friends on league mode which is kinda pointless, joining friends in ranked is not aloud and in splat zones it usually puts them on the other team! the voice chat is non existant except for an app which i still hear isnt very good nor do i own a smart phone.
    Now nintendo are expecting me to pay for this next year? basic online functions are missing they should really fix it..

anyway i like splat duelys

m ranks are all around B+ atm as i only really play league as i wanna play with friends
  • i love splatoon but my major issue with the game and really the nintendo switch in general is ability to play with friends. you can only really play with friends on league mode which is kinda pointless, joining friends in ranked is not aloud and in splat zones it usually puts them on the other team! the voice chat is non existant except for an app which i still hear isnt very good nor do i own a smart phone.
    Now nintendo are expecting me to pay for this next year? basic online functions are missing they should really fix it..

anyway i like splat duelys

m ranks are all around B+ atm as i only really play league as i wanna play with friends

Agreed - It's also really weird that you have to buy a whole seperate switch just to play at the same time with someone in your house.
    I think they don't let you join friends in ranked because, what if you're an A and your friend is a C? At least, that's my guess.

On the other hand, wanna play together sometime?
  • Until further notice Nintendo switch is not #1 priority rn. I'm saving up for a good laptop. So I still got it on Wii U