portal bump

simonf102simonf102 Member
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
i buyed a portal door so i can get to my friends room easy i placed 1 in my room then i have the next on me then i go out of my realm to by useing the exit portal in my realm i still had it on me so i tybed in his room name and when i got in my friends realm i didnt have the portal anymore

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017
    This is a bug that appear when you leave the realm with your portal on you. If you leave the realm by pressing that button, the portal will bug and disappear. Don't worry, it will come back in one of your realm like it did for me (but it can take days to come back...). If it didn't return, try contacting support : help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • if u want to take it in ur friend's realm u should take it and leave using the main door
  • lucaaa795 said:

simonf102 said:

i buyed a portal door so i can get to my friends room easy i placed 1 in my room then i have the next on me then i go out of my realm to by useing the exit portal in my realm i still had it on me so i tybed in his room name and when i got in my friends realm i didnt have the portal anymore

If you go in the portal thats still in your realm where does it takes you? @simonf102
    The first door will become a lobby door. Its a new bug.
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited September 2017

lucaaa795 said:

simonf102 said:

If you go in the portal thats still in your realm where does it takes you? @simonf102
    The first door will become a lobby door. Its a new bug.
    yeah