Cant finish adventure mode

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited September 2017 in Bug Reports

I'm at the Radicle Ruins in thesingleplayer adventure mode or some thing like that. In the temple where all the falling blocks are. The ones that go to the lock have not reappeared, making finishing the mode impossible. Help? (This has been going on for about a year, haven't really thought about reporting it in awhile...)

Tried:
Relogging; Waiting outside the room for 5 minutes;

Comments

• Maybe relog... Or reinstall the game at last recourse...
  • I'll try reinstalling. Just checking, it does still save your progress to reinstall, right?
  • I'll try reinstalling. Just checking, it does still save your progress to reinstall, right?

I think so but I'm not sure about that :/

• I'm at the Radicle Ruins in thesingleplayer adventure mode or some thing like that. In the temple where all the falling blocks are. The ones that go to the lock have not reappeared, making finishing the mode impossible. Help?

wait what part of adventure mode is this Haaa
  • That is a really big problem, try restarting your adventure, I know how long it took to get to that point but I think it is the only to fix the problem. If the problem still happens I have no idea what to do after that.
  • That is a really big problem, try restarting your adventure, I know how long it took to get to that point but I think it is the only to fix the problem. If the problem still happens I have no idea what to do after that.

The thing is if it happens again it wouldn't do anything to help...At least before I try that I wanna try everything else possible...Thank you for answering :) I'm wondering if there is some type of room reset that a mod or admin could do?
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We saw it. We're not sure why they didn't come back for you. I assume leaving adventure mode and continuing by going back in doesn't reset them for you either?
  • Nope, tried relogging, in the room, outside the room, exiting adventure mode and re-entering, and since this has been going on for awhile I think I can count in turning off CC and re-opening. but I haven't tried reinstalling. Just checking: Does it save your progress when you re-install?
  • Give it a try now :o
  • CosmicCow said:

Give it a try now :o

Woooo thank ya! :D