Developer Diary 2

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Here's a 2nd developer diary...

Comments

• Awesome! o.O
  • O.O nicee! Thank you so much for sharing this and having time for us <3
  • nice.. i want to see how u ban players xD
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Pretty good! C:
  • Can't wait for the next one ;3;
  • Kewl '-'
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    gdog, lagging phones with bones since 2014 :)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    gdog said:

gdog, lagging phones with bones since 2014 :)

I can confirm that from the time i didnt own a pc
  • I am very exited to watch this video thank you
  • Wow! That video was very educational, that was like a 300 dollar hour college credit worth of information. I am nearly now a game developer.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Wow! That video was very educational, that was like a 300 dollar hour college credit worth of information. I am nearly now a game developer.

Heh... really just scratching the surface!
  • Wow! That video was very educational, that was like a 300 dollar hour college credit worth of information. I am nearly now a game developer.

Heh... really just scratching the surface!
    @SirKewberth hey sir i messaged you pls read it

True ^
    Maybe you can make more video about game making / developing things.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Wow! That video was very educational, that was like a 300 dollar hour college credit worth of information. I am nearly now a game developer.

True ^
    Maybe you can make more video about game making / developing things.
    Yeah I plan to try and make them a little bit general and maybe even do some basic game dev 101 stuff not entirely related to cc. Maybe it'll introduce some new people to the game if the videos ever spread around.
  • Im taking 3d effects and visual animations in my school right now and we also use blender. So far its pretty cool
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I want to see in next videos How born the idea to create cubic castles? How was the creation of the QBee? I would like to know if the game has achieved the objectives you had at the beginning of the project.
    Because we love the game. the game does not need a powerful machine, and I was a time with a connection of 500Kbps and played well.
  • I'm Learning to program and create 3D Objects like that, Long road ahead :P