Recubes dissappeared

I started farming and I grew 10 tomatoes. So I sell them and now I have 10 recubes. So then I go buy more tomato seeds but the request times out and I lose all my recubes. :( Because I can't get more seeds and better soil etc. I cannot farm anymore.

Comments

• There are players selling seeds and soil
  • That shouldn't happened because it takes your recubes after purchase completes. But since it did happen to you, you should just contact support OR just go and buy seeds off other players, they're only 30c - 50c. Buying seeds off other players is the best option, cause it's not that big of a problem. If you lost something like an Umbrella then you would contact support.
  • That shouldn't happened because it takes your recubes after purchase completes. But since it did happen to you, you should just contact support OR just go and buy seeds off other players, they're only 30c - 50c. Buying seeds off other players is the best option, cause it's not that big of a problem. If you lost something like an Umbrella then you would contact support.

support gives him the stuff he paid for and he doesnt have to pay for more

support gives him the stuff he paid for and he doesnt have to pay for more
    Yea he payed for seeds but didn't get them. ;-;