Is It Possible Fancy Road Made of Sands?

edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
If its possible i would like you guys to add this, Really need them cause I'm making a Castle made out of Sands I will post my creation if its nearly Done! and its okay if its not possible thanks...

You can see my Castle In Darkened Creators HideOut... Its better if you have a friend to teleport on you can see the view.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You mean a sand based fancy road? I would lien to see that too. The darker texture will fit several themes
  • edited March 2016

You mean a sand based fancy road? I would lien to see that too. The darker texture will fit several themes

Yes I mean that I really need it.

Hope Fancy Road Made out of sand will be added soon

Multi-posts merged & removed. Please use the edit function on prior posts. Don't forget to review our forum rules that is linked on the side panel. -BJDware
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

So the recipe should be the same but without stone?
  • You mean a sand based fancy road? I would lien to see that too. The darker texture will fit several themes

So the recipe should be the same but without stone?
    Yes I really like that