Developer Diary Video 1

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Ok.. It's not super polished... Just me rambling basically so a lot of umms and errs and imperfect explanations. Stepping out of my comfort zone a bit here and recording me speaking which isn't something I've ever done before, so I imagine it's something I can get better at over time.

But anyway.. here goes...

I guess if you like this and want to see more then leave a comment here letting me know what aspect of development you're interested in seeing more about and I'll consider doing a 2nd video on that. Or more?

Comments

• You should create a youtube channel SirKewberth nice video
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited September 2017
    :o Voice Reveal
    Omg we will have music in Cc !
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited September 2017
    Woah! Dis is awesome! Love it also i saw basketball and golfball and newball thinhgynfile, is rhat mean we will have some more ball? :0
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Nice one boss
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    good stuff!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cool!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    YUUUUS a sort of behind the scenes xD
  • Amazing, thank you so much
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Very nice! Can't wait for a second :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Looks and sounds pretty good, wanted this for a while. Well done! C:
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    that spark of hope in your heart when you realise more balls could be coming and you have built 11 ball games and an 18 hole golf course XD
  • Nice :) only problem for me was that the sound went in the left in my headphones :p
  • and i thought sirkewberths in his 50's...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    *>Remo<* said:

Nice :) only problem for me was that the sound went in the left in my headphones :p

Ohhhh... could be I guess. It was recorded mono. I'll adjust when I do a new one.

• Good job boss , the UVmagic is created by betamax?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah uvmagic was also created by betamax... I think it's called that because initially he wanted to write his own UV editor, but it's not really flushed out to do anything like that. It basically just displays items and textures and writes modl files now.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    YAY
  • Kewl
  • Nice video :D
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I loved it!

♥♥♥
  • I love it myself, and I do want a sequel, I'd honestly watch this one again if the mono audio didn't force me to use my phone to watch it.
    Wouldn't really know a specific topic though.

And how I respect you for actually doing this, I know it's terrible to record yourself (maybe a little overstated but still.)
  • I loved watching this. Great video! You have a clear voice so I'm sure overtime you'll feel more at ease with speaking. :D

You used to write stories? :O :O
    You learn something everyday.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Interesting video. Nice job!
    I can't wait for the next one ;)

Or a Q&A broadcast in the future?! :)
  • Awesome vid :)
    Nice voice btw, so mature :0
  • Yeah uvmagic was also created by betamax... I think it's called that because initially he wanted to write his own UV editor, but it's not really flushed out to do anything like that. It basically just displays items and textures and writes modl files now.

i knew it !:!:p anyways we want more videos ==)
  • "Hmmm... I wonder what that's all about"
    Best way to reveal details on a update :v
    Can't wait to see teh next update, and u did great on teh vid
  • I really enjoyed seeing behind the scenes and another one would be awesome.
  • omg I nearly cried
    I loovevvevve voice reveals, and this is my fav ;0
    And the vid was awesome! Make maor ;3;
  • Interesting as this video was, I still hope to see more, Kewb. ;)