Dusty Ghost a legend Qbee!!

PumailPumail Member
edited September 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello Today I will inform you abt a qbee hosting great games.
I saw his event abt 2 or 3 weeks ago. He was doing hola and say that he gives 10k if someone survive more than 60mins. I though its impossible but in his channel i found tricks and almost won. But then someone else won.
He is invisible and put bombs and other things on the floor. He hides under the floor or idk. Now i saw his new vid abt season two, its rly awesome.so i think if other ppl know - we have more chances to win it.... his games are uniquest and best on my opinion, it seems like hes not a qbee,but real ghost...
He has a YouTube channel abt the same things.His yt name "Dusty Ghost"
His link to his yt channel is
and his last vid abt new season ,I made this thread so more ppl know abt and more chances to win!!
And this video about his story

Thanks

Comments

• He is a Faker, he never lets anyone win, he intentionally kill all in the game who survives there. sometime he grabs the survivor into a trap and bombs them so that he makes sure no one wins.

he is a psycho killer who enjoys killing other qubees just for fun. In his game the only one person having fun is Dusty ghost himself. His intention is only killing others and he is concerned that no one wins, so that he wont have to loss his 10k.
    This can also refered as scam right?

How is he invisible in the first place? Is this a Glitch? or Is he Hacking the Game?

Any Game Experts Please answer @=MGN=RedEagle @gdog
  • *Dina* said:

He is a Faker, he never lets anyone win, he intentionally kill all in the game who survives there. sometime he grabs the survivor into a trap and bombs them so that he makes sure no one wins.

he is a psycho killer who enjoys killing other qubees just for fun. In his game the only one person having fun is Dusty ghost himself. His intention is only killing others and he is concerned that no one wins, so that he wont have to loss his 10k.

How is he invisible in the first place? Is this a Glitch? or Is he Hacking the Game?

*dina* he isn't a faker,its just not easy to win his games without knowing the tricks from his yt channel ,I found some tricks but I still couldn't win but there was a guy named Bix7ix who won the game and claimed the reward.That proofs dusty is not faker nor a hacker...
  • *Dina**Dina* Member
    edited September 2017
    Pumail said:

*Dina* said:

He is a Faker, he never lets anyone win, he intentionally kill all in the game who survives there. sometime he grabs the survivor into a trap and bombs them so that he makes sure no one wins.

*dina* he isn't a faker,its just not easy to win his games without knowing the tricks from his yt channel ,I found some tricks but I still couldn't win but there was a guy named Bix7ix who won the game and claimed the reward.That proofs dusty is not faker nor a hacker...
    i saw that game too and Bix7ix didnt win it, all were trying there best and at last he kicked all out saying ty for being in my experiment.

What does this mean then?
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited September 2017
    Why are you so triggered about it :/ mad? Cause you didnt win? And no that's not scamming lol that would be stupid to call it a scam, accusing it as a scam cause he doesnt want the winner to win 10k? Id think so ^
  • llBIMBYll said:

Why are you so triggered about it :/ mad? Cause you didnt win? And no that's not scamming lol that would be stupid to call it a scam, accusing it as a scam cause he doesnt want the winner to win 10k? Id think so ^

It's funny that you don't win a game and then call it scame or false but dusty ghost gaved 10kc to the guy who won his season
  • Bix7ixBix7ix Member
    edited September 2017
    If dusty kills you when you win it's because you don't wear especial outfit and im the winner of first season it's not impossible you only need to think abbit of strategy and know tricks against him his games are obviusly hard because the prize is 10k not a hat or something of 100c

And the thing of experiment probably he was doing a test for his machines to find bugs you can't do a game and let bugs be or maybe see if something is difficult

more difficult than normally

and I winned season like 3 weeks ago

and in season 2 now im only an espectator because I want to see who will be winner of season 2

Poor comment section im killing it
  • Games are always starting at 8 am cubic time 21 or 22 september
  • Bix7ixBix7ix Member
    edited September 2017
    But everyone dies so no winner this season is taking longer even when its easier :(
  • So now if anyone who thinks Dusty ghost is fake or something bix7ix already gaved the answers...