Dropped Seeds As Packets

When seeds are dropped they can be rather hard to find as they are small and very difficult to distinguish from their surrounding, maybe it is just because I have really bad eye sight. It be nice that when seeds were dropped they would appear as their packet which would also allow for distinguishing what seeds are floating.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There isn't currently a mechanism in the game to vary the thing dropped from what it is when it's built, so there's no simple fix for this.
  • Also, players are using the tiny seeds to scam. ATM they are worse than footprints...
  • There isn't currently a mechanism in the game to vary the thing dropped from what it is when it's built, so there's no simple fix for this.

Will there be in the future? Do you know? I would really appreciate this fix. I dropped my seeds the other day and didn't even notice until I was finished watering... I mean, you can see them in your inventory, but being able to see them as floating items would be extremely helpful for most players.

I have a hard time seeing them as well, Grey. You're not alone! :(
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

There isn't currently a mechanism in the game to vary the thing dropped from what it is when it's built, so there's no simple fix for this.

What about outlining them in a neon color? It won't bother people when they're planted, since its just an outline that will go away when it grows, and people would still be able to see the outline when it's dropped.
  • edited September 2017
    Thanks for the speedy reply Kewberth and everyone else that replied. I understand ^_^! I guess I just will have to do everything in my power to keep seeds from leaving my inventory except for when I plant them. To clarify I am talking when seeds are in float state not planted. When they are planted they are fine.

When they are on glass or on white the seeds are not hard to find, especially with the shadow but on other surfaces....good luck lol.
  • Kirodashi said:

Also, players are using the tiny seeds to scam. ATM they are worse than footprints...

Yes, it is crazy. ATM seeds are also LESS EXPENSIVE to buy so easier scamming material, better resulting cubit gain.
    Everyone, remember to double-check the item you are buying in vends!