Farm pets need tweaking. Fix them

Now don't tell me you don't see your pet/someone else's pet lagging (Gdog's Chickens were lagging today) or someone else's pet stuck under the dirt (mine) or outside the cage (Farmer co-op)
Yes i found a pig outside the barn hiding behind the farmer! Look!

Comments

• Gdog Barked at him so he got scared and jumped through the fence!
    #blamegdog
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited September 2017
    BUMP
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll look into it. As you've pointed out the farm mobs are new and are just appearing with lots of players now, so it's possible there are issues. Some of these things are hard to test ahead of time, because no matter what we do we can't always simulate the effect of thousands of players while testing and all the possible things people can do. There's a lot of little things that can happen and things dependent on timing etc...

So you guys can help. If someone has seen a pig or chicken appear in the wrong spot and they think it's from the result of something particular they did, then let us know.
  • I think i know ehat happened to my chicken, and what happened to the pig, it's hard to explain here, maybe i'll give you a demonstration in game?