Reporting Fake Cc accounts

Haro . It seems that a lot of fake accs on social medias have been found recently, so if people would want to know Wich ones are fake (Cc has no account at all on Instagram so think) welp,you can always help by commenting here . I don't know about others, but I'll report them all . If they get pass reported, Instagram should definitely take a look .

A problem with the Instagram ones, is that instagram asks for the real people's name, but we don't have any of the staff's name, so so just put Cosmic Cow Studio, hoping it works .

Bloop.

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    well if you go on the official cc homepage theres a link to this ig which is the official one i believe https://www.instagram.com/cubiccastles/
    anything else is fake
  • Ed said:

well if you go on the official cc homepage theres a link to this ig which is the official one i believe https://www.instagram.com/cubiccastles/
    anything else is fake

Darnit, I reported that one
    *Facepalm*
  • single reports wont do anything to catch attention on services like instagram, thats why i use bots with randomised phases of report but the same as i type for example 1 bot types this guy is fake n things and other bot types this guy is not this guy so he is fake etc etc, you get the idea.
  • single reports wont do anything to catch attention on services like instagram, thats why i use bots with randomised phases of report but the same as i type for example 1 bot types this guy is fake n things and other bot types this guy is not this guy so he is fake etc etc, you get the idea.

I mentioned we needed mass reports . But bots would just get noticed, Google's bots are impressive, and don't forget they probably know from Wich account the report comes from , so 999 reports of one guy is useless .
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

single reports wont do anything to catch attention on services like instagram, thats why i use bots with randomised phases of report but the same as i type for example 1 bot types this guy is fake n things and other bot types this guy is not this guy so he is fake etc etc, you get the idea.

Reasons like this that make reports less valuable and therefore less likely to actually achieve anything. This of course is counter-productive...
  • Siddd said:

single reports wont do anything to catch attention on services like instagram, thats why i use bots with randomised phases of report but the same as i type for example 1 bot types this guy is fake n things and other bot types this guy is not this guy so he is fake etc etc, you get the idea.

Reasons like this that make reports less valuable and therefore less likely to actually achieve anything. This of course is counter-productive...
    Well they work for instagram I did take down much people by sending the minimum report check value(11 reports)

• Siddd said:

Well they work for instagram I did take down much people by sending the minimum report check value(11 reports)

Maybe you weren't the only one reporting, and maybe they didn't even took your reports seriously .