Beware of fake Mabz!

*JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
edited September 2017 in Community
So, my friend told me about this fake Mabz on Instagram.

This is the account:

I think the first victim was Genny_Dark, cause he sent this cause the fake Mabz sent it:

What fake Mabz sent to Genny_Dark:

And this is what Kewberth actually posted:

So, be careful with these kind of account. No admin will EVER make an account, and if anyone asks for your password, do not give it to them.

@mabz

Comments

• very bice
  • I'm actually laughing right now at how he chnaged my test LOL
  • GG to the photoshop skills
  • piratax10 said:

GG to the photoshop skills

I thînk he just altered the html but LOL
  • "Mabz is the best"
    10/10
  • UPDATE
    Genny_Dark is not the fake mabz!

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just report it for identity theft, most of the time works
  • Scammers just keep finding new tricks. It amazes me sometimes.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017
    I kinda like how they refer to mod powers as "power ups" makes me feel like a super hero! <o/

But seriously, why would the admin need your password? They own the game and have no need of such a trivial thing, a little common sense can go a long away :3
  • Siddd said:

I kinda like how they refer to mod powers as "power ups" makes me feel like a super hero!

Not for newbies .
  • edited September 2017
    God and he will never stop... Take down websites get him banned get him filtered, Not enough to stop him, Wow so desperated, Botting that account too .-.
    Vairen said:

it gets really annoying looking at these people creating these accounts.

Edit: sad to tell but its not "people" but a man that im sick of.

• it gets really annoying looking at these people creating these accounts.
  • gdog said:
    This thread can't be commented to share about fakes and report them .
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hmmmm *inserts thinking emoji*

It's a player's Instagram, but is he pretending to be anyone from the staff ?
    Idk, haven't pmed him.

But I think it's just a regular acc
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited September 2017
    its very easy to change the texts in twitter of from this forum. U don't need photoshop.
    all u need is internet explorer 11, I think, and some basic html knowledge which you can learn in like 5 min.

watch this;

• epieownz said:

its very easy to change the texts in twitter of from this forum. U don't need photoshop.
    all u need is internet explorer 11, I think, and some basic html knowledge which you can learn in like 5 min.

watch this;

Most of the web browsers work, not only internet explorer, and there isn't any knowledge needed at all.

I think everyone recognized kewberth's "It's cool but scary too."
  • lucaaa795 said:

epieownz said:

watch this;

Inspect element as always..
    However the text that guy edited is BOLDED
    making it bold is just adding/deleting some html code.
    or did you mean something else?

also to come back to what gundam states. Maybe everyone did, maybe not. not everyone knows about inspect element.

• anyway,
    dat is a fek
  • Edited the thread. Genny is not the fake mabz
  • Sigh one thungs for sir this is DEFINATELY gotta be the same guy from last time. Hes always saying sir. I sent the guy a message revealing who he was and he instantly deleted the account XD
  • Only Mabz I would ever contact is one located here: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • djedo said:

As Epic said, having the ability to change what others say is very bad. Like seriously, the things people could do with this ability is terrifying.

• PeanxtPeanxt Member
    edited September 2017

Sigh one thungs for sir this is DEFINATELY gotta be the same guy from last time. Hes always saying sir. I sent the guy a message revealing who he was and he instantly deleted the account XD

Could be. The guy from the last time still plays aswell.

I followed him on instagram and he immediately blocked me and changed his user. Which makes sense that it's the guy from last time, because he hates me. ;P
  • i laugh at what people did here
    you talked about the way they edited the comment
    now everyone can know how
    *clap*
    its like talkig about how to do a scam in-front of a scammer
    10/10
    *clap*
    10/10

Well I mean, we all know how.
    *clap*
    10/10

Well I mean, we all know how.
    some might have not
  • inspect element :3 in chrome or f12
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017

Sirkewberth, Said

Several people have written to me recently and asked me if I contacted them on Instagram. I do not have an Instagram account. This is a scammer trying to trick you. 

The reason we have red colored tags in-game is precisely to avoid people being tricked by fake staff. 

Nobody from Cosmic Cow will contact players outside of our official sites. The only exception would be our official facebook page, but even there it will only be for communication and contests and nothing to do with support or accounts.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    galantis said:

Several people have written to me recently and asked me if I contacted them on Instagram. I do not have an Instagram account. This is a scammer trying to trick you. 

The reason we have red colored tags in-game is precisely to avoid people being tricked by fake staff. 

Nobody from Cosmic Cow will contact players outside of our official sites. The only exception would be our official facebook page, but even there it will only be for communication and contests and nothing to do with support or accounts.

Your comment sounds like someone pretending to be from the staff, because you call them "we", without quoting or anything.