Trash/Donation

.ci..ci. Member
HELLO CC!
Ever have so much stuff that you wanna throw away?
Ever have the sudden urge to give stuff away?
Here is your solution!
There is a realm out there called Trash/Donation to satisfy all your tossing and giving needs!
It does not matter what the item is! Everything and anything will be used to further maintain Qbee enjoyment and entertainment!

Can't find the realm? No Problem!
There is a door to Trash/Donation in the realm called Elysium in the portal room at the top of the door stack.

Want to donate cubits instead of items? We have a solution for that too!
Go to Elysium through the door marked Elysium. Follow the icy river to the sign post, there you will spot a piggy just chilling on the bank.

If you want to, explore all of Elysium. There are many doors to many different places.
Enjoy!

Comments

• Who are these items or cubits going to?
    You?
    If so, that is kinda selfish.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm assuming it's going to everyone. But would not be simpler to just donate to people who have donation table in there realm?
  • .ci..ci. Member
    The items and cubits are going to be prizes in games, create better games, and things like that. No, the cubits and items are not going to me alone. I have friends who are also helping out. We are trying to create realms full of games and entertaining things for people to enjoy and for the people who claim to be bored to have something enjoyable to do. We are trying to make Cubic Castles better without having to be admins or mods.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    It does not matter. You can do just all trash if you want. Just dump all your unwanted items at Trash/Donation.