(REPORT) Somebody broke the game.

There's something wrong with the game.

I found this game way back in 2015 while I was browsing Steam for a good game to play.

After an hour of searching, I found this wonderful game... It had everything I was looking for in a good game.

Beautiful Graphics
Great animation
Open World but especially...

a kind and welcoming community.

today, I got a break.

So, I decided I'd come back for a while.

I came back in hopes of seeing those nice, vibrant graphics. I did.

In hopes of the classic animation, the open world. I got those too.

Especially in hopes of meeting that kind, friendly community.

Now, I've seen nothing but people with swear words for names running around like its no big deal.

People calling others offensive words.

People running around like they're better than everyone else.

and people with blood spilling from their headless bodies?

I once suggested swords...for this game...to work as a close combat type of weapon and I was told that the moderators thought that idea was violent?

Wow.

and I thought Growtopia was worse.

What the heck is wrong with you other people? You're just gonna sit around and watch this happen?

What happened with working as a team, as an alliance, as a family?

I always thought this game would stay just as nice as it was before. I always knew that there would be a few changes here and there but that's okay.

But I never could have thought that a game as great and awesome could get this bad...

Guess I was wrong...

Just wanted to say that.

Thank you.
:)

Comments

• If Cosmic and Kewb said that this was violent then i have to agree, only if they said that.
  • Wow. Just. Wow.
  • *applause*
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    As you said , "moderators said it was violent" . Mods have their own opinion, and the voice is up to the devs, mods have their opinion like everyone of us players . An opinion, not a reason why it wouldn't be added .
  • RolimRolim Member
    edited September 2017
    Hrothgar said:

I found this game way back in 2015 while I was browsing Steam for a good game to play.

After an hour of searching, I found this wonderful game... It had everything I was looking for in a good game.

Beautiful Graphics
    Great animation
    Open World but especially...

a kind and welcoming community.

I remember when i found it in 2014 while search for super mario 3d world, I was trying to find a game like it, at the time in graphical terms from my perspective it looked the same to me XD god how dumb was I at that time. And I agree i loved it and the community was way smaller and way friendlier too, it was just the best thing. Now almost everyone that i really liked to hang with are gone.
    Hrothgar said:

Now, I've seen nothing but people with swear words for names running around like its no big deal.

People calling others offensive words.

People running around like they're better than everyone else.

Yea, sadly but what can we do? The more time goes, the more promoted the game gets the more ppl will join (even bad players or young people who don't really know what they are doing) but also helps the devs making more updates... Not everything is bad actually... You may find gold in between all of the trash or perharps in between so many players. Hard maybe, but not impossible.

There's also parental controls where you can mute everyone that's not your friend, sadly if your really willing to find good players your not gonna be lucky with that on... I also feel rude when someone talks to me and u don't even answer (for good players cuz bad players i tend to ignore :V)
    Hrothgar said:

and people with blood spilling from their headless bodies?

I once suggested swords...for this game...to work as a close combat type of weapon and I was told that the moderators thought that idea was violent?

I really agree with this... And don't forget the typical comments like "This is not zelda" or "This is not minecraft" . It's an item that can be used differently than other games, just because it has that item doesn't mean is straight copy paste it. Also a sword can be made with no "blood" effects. Almost any weapon for that matter. You could make a watergun for example lol. Or a plastic sword rofl. A fizzled want just needs to do dmg and bam there you have a sword XD
    Hrothgar said:

Wow.

Such Doge. So much Wow. <3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Hrothgar said:

What the heck is wrong with you other people? You're just gonna sit around and watch this happen?

We players can't do much. Some players don't even speak english that's one of the many problems we have. No game is perfect but there are moments where u had so much fun and you will never forget. We might help a few souls but there's alot more than we can fix.
    Hrothgar said:

What happened with working as a team, as an alliance, as a family?

That went away when Muut forums was gone.
    Hrothgar said:

I always thought this game would stay just as nice as it was before. I always knew that there would be a few changes here and there but that's okay.

But I never could have thought that a game as great and awesome could get this bad...

The game is nice, the game is fine. People aren't, community make other players experience seem like the games we play are bad.
    Hrothgar said:

Thank you.
    :)

<3 I Wrote this at work (kinda rushed) sorry i just felt like giving some opinion to <3
    No mean to rude or anything