Recycle-Bin Bug!!

So, you know the word RECUBES, and RECYCLE BIN, right? But somethings wrong with the RECYCLE BIN. It's that you can't recycle: Top Hats, Feather Hats, Beanies, Shirts, and Pants. It says you can only RECYCLE items you can wear! So I did it, I wore the shirt and the random pants. (if you have troubling thinking what pants and shirts im talking about, its the random color pants and shirts.) But still, "You can only RECYCLE the stuff you wear!" Me and my friend, BADJACK, really want recubes but we don't get any because we need rarer items (we have the farm pack but its really long to get 2 RC).

IDK if it's even a bug, I wanna know if it is and if the admin can fix that.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pharaoh hats too. :)
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    To resume everything said above,
    You can't recycle what you get for free . (Feather and top comes from a perk, pharaoh comes from the code, and others from crafting .)
  • Thank you, guys! I understood everything, now maybe a mod will close the discussion? :)

@Cortana
  • Cortana is on vacation, I don't know if I do it right, but it think it's @%20gdog
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited September 2017
    sry
  • -Gundam- said:

You can't recycle what you get for free . (Feather and top comes from a perk, pharaoh comes from the code, and others from crafting .)

WAIT WHAT???? A CODE FOR PHAROU HAT>>>> HOW DO I NOT KNOW???? IM LVL 28 COME ON TELLZ ME IT

NOW!

By sharing your friend code to a friend starting the game, if he reaches a certain level , you'll get a pharoah .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

WAIT WHAT???? A CODE FOR PHAROU HAT>>>> HOW DO I NOT KNOW???? IM LVL 28 COME ON TELLZ ME IT

NOW!

By sharing your friend code to a friend starting the game, if he reaches a certain level , you'll get a pharoah .
    Oh xD, but let's forget about it because it's going off topic ._.
  • I think it's recube bin
  • axello said:

I think it's recube bin

I'm sorry, what do you mean. This has nothing to do with the topic.
    The name of the item is recube bin
    XD
  • axello said:

axello said:

I think it's recube bin

I'm sorry, what do you mean. This has nothing to do with the topic.
    The name of the item is recube bin
    XD
    Yeah, we get it .
    Why though
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closed at request of the op.
This discussion has been closed.