CUBIC CASTLES on LINUX

Hi,I' am Sir mt.
I am on my pc for dev :p.(ubuntu)
but i dont have a dual boot whit windows... now i can't play at cubic castles :( plz
a linux versions :(

why a no? we want cubic on linux :(

Comments

• sir mt said:

Why do you make a poll if you don't want people to say no ?
  • edited September 2017
    -Gundam- said:

sir mt said:

Why do you make a poll if you don't want people to say no ?
    si si x) but idk why a player say no
  • lucaaa795 said:

No
    The amount of players who have a pc that runs linux/any other OS that isnt supported by CC is very small.
    Coding the game for linux would take a while most probably and they'd better focus on something most of the community can enjoy
    Just install windows 10...It's free...

30$ is free???

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

No
    The amount of players who have a pc that runs linux/any other OS that isnt supported by CC is very small.
    Coding the game for linux would take a while most probably and they'd better focus on something most of the community can enjoy

Windows 10 isnt anymore free i believe lucaaa

Anyways like sayed above here there are not enough people on linux to also make a version for that
  • lucaaa795 said:

No

you wouldn't have to code a whole game again... you would just have to port it and make sure its compatible.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Quackers said:

lucaaa795 said:

No

you wouldn't have to code a whole game again... you would just have to port it and make sure its compatible.
    But isnt making it compatible coding? Hmmm
  • Quackers said:

lucaaa795 said:

No

i'm pretty sure that is implied in porting a game. anyways idk why this couldn't happen linux support = more players.
  • Quackers said:

lucaaa795 said:

No

Probably, but not the whole game .(maybe .)
  • Ah I see a man of culture,

This really depends if the devs can do it
  • Ah I see a man of culture,

This really depends if the devs can do it

Everything always depends on them , thats their game after all .

But who is that man of culture ?
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited September 2017
    This was suggested by someone back then, and I think Cc devs are focusing to develop this game in devices that are used by most of people in the world (Windows and Mac for Pc and iPhone and Android for smartphone).
  • I want the devs to make an Xbox / PlayStation version of cc :D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You can always usea VM box
  • ErkzErkz Member
    Hey, you can Play Cubic Castles on Linux Without VM box.
  • ErkzErkz Member
    Erkz said:

Hey, you can Play Cubic Castles on Linux Without VM box.

You need to download Few programs.
    Ill do a video about it. Just subscribe to Flicky. And wait for the video.