Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It is a glyph. Because glyphs below ore cause them to look like that, the glyph just happened to not being facing out.
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited September 2017
    *Tri said:
    You should have just mined it.

This happens when you place any "not normal" (ores always have dirt or sand under them and that makes them have those textures and any block other than those would be "not normal" ) block under an ore, since those have no desinged texture for those blocks, it will show random textures.
    This can happen in mine or you can recreate it yourself if you mine out every block but ores in a room and put blocks (not dirt or sand) under them and then relog. Everyone will see this.
    And also, that actually was or is a Glyph, as you can see in the screenshot, it's a darker color than the sand around it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Haborym said:

*Tri said:
    You should have just mined it.

This happens when you place any "not normal" (ores always have dirt or sand under them and that makes them have those textures and any block other than those would be "not normal" ) block under an ore, since those have no desinged texture for those blocks, it will show random textures.
    This can happen in mine or you can recreate it yourself if you mine out every block but ores in a room and put blocks (not dirt or sand) under them and then relog. Everyone will see this.
    And also, that actually was or is a Glyph, as you can see in the screenshot, it's a darker color than the sand around it.
    Second screenshot shows a sand castle block..
    Are you sure tri that that was a LEGIT mine?
    Because sand castle blocks dont really spawn in them...
    No it's not a legit mine it's a room me and my good friend share to mine in.he could be messing with me tbh
  • close this server please