Probably my favorite glitch :D

So.....that's what appened. I used the interior skin stamp in a realm with the bottomless stamp on it.
I was just trying to see how did the interior skin stamp looked like and then switched to the bottomless stamp again and this happened.
Just look at it, it's fading away from reality

Comments

• Wutt?!
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited September 2017
    So...if this is intentional and not a bug, I will 100% use this in all of my realms >.>

I wanna do this too :D looks so great

Hopefully it works also with other bottomlesses

Yess! Something like other bottomless stamps, such as red murky or light rain! :D

But one question: Can other players see the fading sides of the realm?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I think it gets resetted if you relog or leave and enter the room
  • I think it gets resetted if you relog or leave and enter the room

Yup it does

So...if this is intentional and not a bug, I will 100% use this in all of my realms >.>

Yess! Something like other bottomless stamps, such as red murky or light rain! :D

But one question: Can other players see the fading sides of the realm?
    Idk........maybe yes? It looks like one of those everyone-can-see-it glitch, not sure tho
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

So.....that's what appened. I used the interior skin stamp in a realm with the bottomless stamp on it.
    I was just trying to see how did the interior skin stamp looked like and then switched to the bottomless stamp again and this happened.
    Just look at it, it's fading away from reality

Once you relog it changes back to normal
  • I will bois :3
  • Non e' un bug, basta che esci e rientra e torna normale lol!
  • _argo_ said:

Non e' un bug, basta che esci e rientra e torna normale lol!

XD lo so, ci ho provato più volte. È solo un bug temporaneo, però è abbastanza figo :P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

@XD 9700 POTATOES make sure you updated your cubic castles to the latest version then tell us if it still happens :)

Not necessary, it's supposed to happen. You don't have to try update to the latest version. Because it's 100% not a bug either! It's meant to happen..
    Yeah definetly not a bug...Because it makes sense for blocks on edges to remain half invisible even after the stamp is removed...Yup thanks for clarifying

*sarcasm*
    Well......not a glitch, but probably my favorite BUILDING FEATURE in the game :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

@XD 9700 POTATOES make sure you updated your cubic castles to the latest version then tell us if it still happens :)

Not necessary, it's supposed to happen. You don't have to try update to the latest version. Because it's 100% not a bug either! It's meant to happen..
    Yeah definetly not a bug...Because it makes sense for blocks on edges to remain half invisible even after the stamp is removed...Yup thanks for clarifying

*sarcasm*
    It's not really a glitch, it's just the programming of the stamp. The stamp makes the sides invisible but dark at the same time. When the stamp is removed the darkness effect goes away yet the invisible effect stays until the user relogs..
  • `Zed` said:

B)

Wot how 0.o