Some holiday items should be craftable/obtainable without buying packs.

It's two months from now, and Halloween 2017 will arrive. And this idea suddenly came into my mind.

In all holiday events, I noticed this: All holiday items, beside a few exceptions (Ex: Easter Umbrella), can be bought from the packs. But strangely, none of those can be crafted. (Except for the Thanksgiving food, because we can craft them now)

Therefore, I suggest adding some recipes to craft holiday items, so players who don't have enough cubits to buy packs (Especially newbies) can still celebrate holidays.

Here are a few examples:
+Jack o' lanterns: With the release of the farming update, we can plant pumpkins on Halloween events and harvest them to craft those.
+Yule log: This one is pretty simple, you just need wood and flame.
+Pastel stripes: I think its texture is a bit simple, comparing to other items.
+Spring grass / Water lilly: These should be rather found and obtained in mines.

And here are a few more if you are willing to spend time creating more items:
+Paper masks (Dyeable if possible)
+Cotton sweater

TL-DR: There should be a few holiday items that are easily obtainable without buying packs, as long as they won't decrease the rate of people buying packs so as to benefit both the players and the creators.

Thanks for reading, and leave your opinion below if you have any!

Comments

• Speaking of hallowen update..
    I would like broken glasses in the next hallooweeen
    glass + hammer = broken glass
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I don't like this idea, it would greatly reduce the worth of the packs. They would have to reduce the cost of packs or they just wouldn't be worth buying. (Especially as the more repeated seasons go by the less the items are worth anyway)

That said, they could remove those items from the pack all together, replace them with something else and make them craftable, that would be fine I suppose.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I agree +1

Like the decorations should be partly craftable/an always obtainable item

Like spring grass: its an awesome decoration but you can only get it during easter....

Okay sure probably its not handy to make the clothing craftable like siddd sayed above here.... but maybe that they add new items that can only be crafted during certain times?
  • +100 i want chocolate eggs for become decayed teeth :DDD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited August 2017
    I think the useless, ugly, worthless, dumb gingerbread blocks should be craftable and not come in the Christmas pack this year, and they can put something else that's actually nice in its place :3 Last year in the Christmas pack, all you got was a hat, a couple deco blocks, and a ton of useless gingerbread ;-; for 3,000 cubits...
  • I like this idea +1 :3