3rd year anniversary!

Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
So, today, as the title said, I turned three years old in this game. Technically I installed the game on 25th of August 2014, but I made my first account on the 31st. I just wanted to thank everyone who's been supporting me all along, and especially every single person on my friend list who kept encouraging me to continue playing and kept me in game when I was going through some tough times. So a big massive thank you to everyone, and the devs for making the game more interesting every time with the updates.
I've seen the game change a lot, since I've been playing when there were no levels, no perks, no hollas, no chest safety and a lot more. It has changed for the better, even though there are plenty of scammers around.

And with that said, I have put a prize dispenser in Professional Killer's Office with a lot of hats and goodies to celebrate. Have fun and once again thank you! :D

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Congratulations :D
  • Congrats! Yaaay!
  • Χρονια πολλα βρο μου
  • Congratulations Sir
  • CONGRATZ! :00
    Happy QBee birthday! ;D
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Yay! Congrats
    Ty for the prize
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Thank you everyone :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Happy anniversary ^^
  • Happy 3 years anniversary!

I just wanted to thank everyone who's been supporting me all along, and especially every single person on my friend list who kept encouraging me to continue playing and kept me in game when I was going through some tough times.

I know, I'm just too fabulous. ;)
    Just kidding of course. XD thanks for being my friend. C:
  • Congrats
  • Congratulation
  • Congratulation and i do remember that their were no levels no perk and we could open anyones chest and many more things which are now changed :-)
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't talk to you much, but I do know that you're a really cool person from the times that we met and talked.
    Happy birthday!
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Congratulations Pro!! May you enjoy many more wonderful years in CC :D
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Congratulations Professional! 3 years. DANGGGG. :0
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Congratulation mang! :D
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Thank you everyone, really appreciated. :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's humbling that some of you are still with us after all this time. Thanks for playing!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Akshdvskshdbdkdbsfidh Happy Anniversary, you fabulous human! Thank you for being mah pankeik fren :3
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Congrats! My 3rd year was on 26/8 One day after you downloaded XD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Congrats dude!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

It's humbling that some of you are still with us after all this time. Thanks for playing!

Maybe you could arrange a special wearable item for players who have had their account for a long time, like 5 years, or 10 years someday.

Runescape has a veteran cape given to 5 year old and 10 year old accounts. You have to talk to an NPC to get it. Something like that would be really cool and a nice gesture. Although it'll be a while longer than many others before I get 5 years old here XD

Thank you!
    MarieAra said:

Akshdvskshdbdkdbsfidh Happy Anniversary, you fabulous human! Thank you for being mah pankeik fren :3

Thank you too for being a good friend! C:

Congrats! My 3rd year was on 26/8 One day after you downloaded XD

Heh, thanks!
    Ed said:

Congrats dude!

Thanks man, happy late anniversary to you as well.

Still a few prizes left!
  • Happy anniversary! :)
    Btw, thanks for the party hat. .3.
  • Installed the game on Aug 31st.
    so uh.
    yeah.
  • *fist bump* congrats :)
    Thank you Jax and Snowy. :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Maybe you could arrange a special wearable item for players who have had their account for a long time, like 5 years, or 10 years someday.

Runescape has a veteran cape given to 5 year old and 10 year old accounts. You have to talk to an NPC to get it. Something like that would be really cool and a nice gesture. Although it'll be a while longer than many others before I get 5 years old here XD
    It's a nice idea but my experience with special wearables for youtubers in the past wasn't a good one... somehow people always find a way to make me regret these ideas :-)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

It's a nice idea but my experience with special wearables for youtubers in the past wasn't a good one... somehow people always find a way to make me regret these ideas :-)
    Just make it only wearable option.... no drop option, no sellable (not able to get out of your inventory)

And also any items that can function as a chest that has the item in it cant be broken
  • It's humbling that some of you are still with us after all this time. Thanks for playing!

Just make it only wearable option.... no drop option, no sellable (not able to get out of your inventory)

And also any items that can function as a chest that has the item in it cant be broken
    if there were special un-trade-able items people would show others and trade accounts