My 3rd Anniversary is Coming!

SilverPinkSilverPink Member
edited August 2017 in Community
Well,

Hi, some of you may know me, some of you may not, since I change my name a lot.
But that doesn't matter.
Why?

Because, from now in 9 days (September 9th), but 2 years ago, I found this game called Cubic Castles on Steam.
I was looking for some other game, until I came across this free section, there I found many games, but only one caught my attention, that name of the game was Cubic Castles.
I downloaded it and started playing it, I was a total noob. One week later, I found some friends, one of them showed me an item I couldn't figure out a use for, it was a hammer and I kept it in a chest, until, one day, I opened my game and it had stopped working.
It was then when I decided to search for the game on the internet, and it was then when I found out about the official web site, the recipes page, the forums (which I didn't really use until these came) and everything.
I remember I watched some guy's videos on Cc, which lead me to get to know the game better. Since that day, I remember seeing items come and come, the first update I remember is when the Warp Anchor, Beehives, Cash Registrers and more came into the game.
I remember making a lot of friends, most of which, don't play anymore. I remember being friends with some moderators.
It wasn't until like February 2016 that I met Kaijariben, and some months later, I met MarieAra, two of my closest friends. I have also met a lot of nice people, there's just too many names.
I have also seen this community change a lot, from a few scammers, to a lot, but I don't let the community make me leave the game, since I stay mostly for the people and not the items. This game has also changed me, the way I type and speak, and more.
But yeah, that (and more) is what has happened in these in these 2, almost 3 years. :)

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Congratulations, you old fart! Here's to making more memories! And writing more books about raisins! #Asapaos4Lyfe
  • MarieAra said:

Congratulations, you old fart! Here's to making more memories! And writing more books about raisins! #Asapaos4Lyfe

Hahah, Thanks! And I might keep on writing about them... since we hate them so much.
    And also, don't forget about how fabulous Drew's song is, we should write a book on that aswell :P
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Yay, congratulations my baboo fwiend!
  • Thank you, Kai. And if I'm not wrong, yours might be coming soon aswell :P