What to do with 270k....

Well I have a shop but it's taking lots of hollas to get people in and buy things. I'd like to make a shop like pontozen or G-Nothing but I don't know how they get people to buy.

Comments

• They have rares... Super rares... And cubits xD

Ok how does that do any good in a thread asking a question?
  • To get c you have to spent c :)
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited August 2017
    shops and earning C is boring... you earn C to buy silly things and mess around with it so do that

buy beach balls

Don't be rude please, you said in your thread "I don't know how they get people to buy", I think he was answering to that .
  • Lots of clickbait and lots of lying about prices gets you "rich" from what I have noticed. There isn't much you can do aside from using hollas or friending lots of players... I don't know why people like to play shopkeep so much, when this is clearly a building game, but I guess we all do what we like to do.

I personally wouldn't focus on getting "rich" or "pro" but rather focus on bettering the community so everyone can have a good time together. That's my goal anyways.

Also, with Ponto or G, they flood the holla system with clickbait usually. "Cheap rares!" "GIVEAWAY!!!! never. vend shop." I am not judging them for their method, but can't say they have GREAT reputations by ripping off people all the time. You should always strive to be better than someone rather than aiming to be like someone. If you want to be like someone else, you will be searching and working your whole life to always keep up. Be better than Ponto or G, and BEE you! :D

I told you their method and gave a bit of advice. I hope it helped, even in the slightest. ;)
  • -Gundam- said:

They have rares... Super rares... And cubits xD

Don't be rude please, you said in your thread "I don't know how they get people to buy", I think he was answering to that .
    I'm not trying to be rude but I've getting sick of people's laziness that don't take the time to make a quality post to help someone who is asking for it... It could be considered spamming and karma farming.
  • -Gundam- said:

I'm not trying to be rude but I've getting sick of people's laziness that don't take the time to make a quality post to help someone who is asking for it... It could be considered spamming and karma farming.
    As I said, he answered to a question , maybe he didn't have the answer to the other one .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

As I said, he answered to a question , maybe he didn't have the answer to the other one .
    If he didn't have the answer then he shouldn't of commented.
  • buy super rare stuff XD

• If you wanna spend it for good things well..

1. Buy some Blocks
    2. Buy some Realm/Room
    3. Make some awesome creations!

maybe you can be famous?
  • -Gundam- said:

don't talk about him being lazy because he didn't give you the best answer
    what if he understood the question wrong
    so yes gundam is right you were being rude
    by asking aren't you too lazy to go figure it out by yourself?
    i hate lazy people but here are 2 tips

those people might be selling for cheap while you might be selling for un-reason-able prices
    also you can get a warp food bumper and give out food to anyone(most annoying ways ever but what can you expect these days)
    giving out warp food is more effective and cheaper than hollas
  • Build some cool stuff! Use your imagination! :) Make a huge shop and buy some VENDS
    (Go to the pens yard sell and hopefully you can find a bargain! Go to other shops! Visit places you may think that are good prices!) And then sell them at a higher price it's a great way of making profits instead of wasting your cubits.
  • Save them. Wanna get more? Make a resources shop with ores, trunks, dyes, ect. and sell them here or holla in game. I recommend you don't use hollas, just say what you sell here and people will buy them.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    This is how G-Nothing gets people to buy. He names his shop "Cheap Shop" and he sells his items overpriced. Hope this helped :D
  • This is how G-Nothing gets people to buy. He names his shop "Cheap Shop" and he sells his items overpriced. Hope this helped :D

Please don't be a G nothing though .
  • Save them. Wanna get more? Make a resources shop with ores, trunks, dyes, ect. and sell them here or holla in game. I recommend you don't use hollas, just say what you sell here and people will buy them.

Do you buy the resources from other people or mine them to sell?

Do you buy the resources from other people or mine them to sell?
    You can do both BUT mining and selling gets you more cubits.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cubits comming and gone
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Invest them on super rares. Halloween is coming.
  • Knoth said:

Lots of clickbait and lots of lying about prices gets you "rich" from what I have noticed. There isn't much you can do aside from using hollas or friending lots of players... I don't know why people like to play shopkeep so much, when this is clearly a building game, but I guess we all do what we like to do.

I personally wouldn't focus on getting "rich" or "pro" but rather focus on bettering the community so everyone can have a good time together. That's my goal anyways.

Also, with Ponto or G, they flood the holla system with clickbait usually. "Cheap rares!" "GIVEAWAY!!!! never. vend shop." I am not judging them for their method, but can't say they have GREAT reputations by ripping off people all the time. You should always strive to be better than someone rather than aiming to be like someone. If you want to be like someone else, you will be searching and working your whole life to always keep up. Be better than Ponto or G, and BEE you! :D

I told you their method and gave a bit of advice. I hope it helped, even in the slightest. ;)

Welp, please don't compare me with someone that sells fox tails for 1k each, I do overprice my stuff a bit but i'm always open to lower it but usually people are to busy complaining about the prices to ask me to lower something, also I don't make clickbait.
  • PontoZen said:

Knoth said:

Lots of clickbait and lots of lying about prices gets you "rich" from what I have noticed. There isn't much you can do aside from using hollas or friending lots of players... I don't know why people like to play shopkeep so much, when this is clearly a building game, but I guess we all do what we like to do.

Welp, please don't compare me with someone that sells fox tails for 1k each, I do overprice my stuff a bit but i'm always open to lower it but usually people are to busy complaining about the prices to ask me to lower something, also I don't make clickbait.
    G doesn't even answer when you try to talk to him.
    And yes, I've seen Ponto lower his prices many times. And he also buys for reasonable (?) prices.

Also, necropost.
  • Haborym said:

PontoZen said:

Knoth said:

G doesn't even answer when you try to talk to him.
    And yes, I've seen Ponto lower his prices many times. And he also buys for reasonable (?) prices.

Also, necropost.
    Yes, it's an old post but after reading that I had to defend myself.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.