About Me

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited August 2017 in Community
How I know about the game

My son used to play this game a lot and I used to normally watch him, sometime he would show me how to play, tell me about the amazing people that play it and tell me tons of tips about the game. He probably went through all the staff members about ten thousand times but look at me now, all those lessons were definitely worth it!

Goals

1. Start my own YouTube channel about Cubic Castles
2. Help the community and take what it has to offer
3. Accept any task the players need me to do
4. Have fun

Thank you

Thank you for reading this thread I'm really thankful hopefully I will have a good time playing this game and I will hope for the best

Comments

• I hope you'll have a great time on that great time ! by the way, your sone probably talked about scams to you right ?
  • -Gundam- said:

I hope you'll have a great time on that great time ! by the way, your sone probably talked about scams to you right ?

Not really because he never got scammed but I'm sure I know what it is and thank you for your comment
  • Quick Guide :
    dont drop anything in a realm that isnt yours
    dont give perms to anyone
    double check the trade confimation window , to be sure this is the item you want, and the right level (for pets)

• -Gundam- said:

Quick Guide :
    dont drop anything in a realm that isnt yours
    dont give perms to anyone
    double check the trade confimation window , to be sure this is the item you want, and the right level (for pets)

I know all that stuff, remember I know quite a lot about the game I pretty much started learning when my son started playing, I just haven't had the time to play