Rapid City Parkour Course!

Thank you all who visited my Rapid Factory Parkour Course located in my realm Rapid City! We had a peak of over 40 people at one time!

Reviews

I received some great feedback from people, and the majority of people liked it! Rapid Factory is a 4-stage indoor parkour course that I have been working on for weeks, with each stage being more difficult than the previous one. I opened up the course today with a holla and had a massive amount of people try it out! I had so many visitors that almost all of my prize dispensers were emptied multiple times! I apologize to all of the people who completed the stages but entered the prize room when they were empty :(

Overview

I've spent countless hours and cubits purchasing checkpoints, healing blocks, building materials, prize dispensers, rooms, and getting people to beta-test the course. I would love to restock the prize dispensers more frequently, but to do that at a reasonable pace, I need your help with donations and tips!! All of it is going right back into funding my parkour course and its prizes. I have many more ideas for parkour courses I would like to build, but in order to not upset players who visit, I need to keep the Rapid Factory course stocked and maintained!

I would love to have mods visit it and give me feedback on it or maybe eventually turn it or one of my other realms into an official realm with a questline! Leave your comments and feedback below, and thank you!

Comments

• I ran into this world by chance, and loved the parkor to bits, it was just what I was looking for! I'd love to see more, keep me updated. I highly recommend this world, come check it out!