WHY!!!???

i harvest my own crops and i sold it one recubes also why i dont farm perk please fix this :( for now i have only 5 soil i cant add more

Comments

• i harvest my own crops and i sold it one recubes also why i dont farm perk please fix this :( for now i have only 5 soil i cant add more

1st of all:why is this in Community,it should be in Bug Reports
    2nd:simple you didn't level up in farming so you didn't get the chance to PICK-A-PERK
  • my question is why i dont leVel up on farm
  • my question is why i dont leVel up on farm

because the crops didn't give you enough farming exp
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Is it soil you bought as yourself? Or another account? I'm pretty sure you don't gain XP if you don't use your own soil. (Or was it your own realm?)
  • look my profile i harvested 13 tomatoes but its 10 only on my profile also i bought the soil on my self but i didnt level up please fix this @sirkewberth
  • hmmmm idk but i think my friend got that too but he got to level 1 took him a few hours before the perk shows
  • i hope papa medi :'(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited August 2017
    Some people may have to harvest twice to get to level 1 -- you might be just 1 crop short or something. I don't think there's an XP bug. (there's a little luck to it because each plant you harvest will pop out a few tomatoes.. so if you get more tomatoes you level up slightly faster)
  • but why my farm xp is 0 and total harvest is 10 but i got 13 tomatoes?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

but why my farm xp is 0 and total harvest is 10 but i got 13 tomatoes?

The system probably thinks you are level 1, but you're still level 0. You're probably right below level 1 but the system believes you are level 1. Total guess here but I think CC's percentage until next level system (I can't think of names) does something like (xp / level) = x%
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You only get XP if you harvest your own crops from your own planted soils in your own owned realm. If you tried anything tricky or placed soils from an alt etc.. you may have created problems for yourself. I can't say exactly what it is, but the XP system is working for other players.
  • i did it sir but i didnt do the alt trick....
  • You only get XP if you harvest your own crops from your own planted soils in your own owned realm. If you tried anything tricky or placed soils from an alt etc.. you may have created problems for yourself. I can't say exactly what it is, but the XP system is working for other players.

i heard same problem with granicus but other had their exp hours after 2-3 hrs later but granicus problem is much worst
  • ye its unfair :q:
  • Look its already 100% :V come on help meh
  • Look its already 100% :V come on help meh

welp now thats a bug