2 Bugs, Life Blocks & Portals!

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Doing this report on behalf of @-GreyCoralKing-

So, Grey is having problems with Life Block's. In certain realms (most of which owned by, Hinter) whenever he places a block he'll dc. When he places a block in Hinter's Hallways he'll dc, when he places one in my realm he doesn't. I dunno how it happens, but it is annoying Grey a lot.

Second issue:

Grey cannot pick doors up in small realms/rooms. When he picks it, he just stands their and doesn't collect it. But, when he goes to a larger realm he can pick it up. I picked a door up, placed it then Grey couldn't pick it.

#GreyandHisBugs!

Comments

• Which platform has he installed Cubic on?
    If anyone else is experiencing these bugs, please report them. They could be an issue for many others.
    I have just experimented, I am not having any issues on my end. He may have them on his. He can try clearing his Temp. Files (In-Game). Reinstalling Cubic, and clearing all Cubic Files.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    He plays via steam.
  • Have him, try VIA Windows installer. I am having no problems using the Windows installer, if not his best bet, would be to contact the Cosmic Cow/Cubic Castles Support. I hope he can fix issues using a different installer. Steam seems to not work well, with most people. Cosmic Cow support can be contact at - http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Where has his account gone?
  • I sometimes play via steam but I will need to start up my PC plus I don't have perm from Hinter 2sad4me xD

Grey is a member of Hinter's Staff, (Workshop, etc.) So he has realm permissions in most of Hinter's Realm. ^^
  • I crash everytime I set my life block to 2.
  • i play on pc windows with no steam strait from windows and im experiencing the same thing whenever i set the block bellow 5 my game crashes 6 also doesnt work