My plants disappeared!

axelloaxello Member
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
ok i need to water my plants every 8 hours then i accidentally grab the soil and there's no thing pop-up that say's
your plant is growing, they are not dead

then i experimented i put soil and put seed and water , i still grabbed my soil with seeds or plants growing

"lexia" blame me :q: because I killed his plant

if you pull the plant it says this isn't finished growing yet!

if you pull the soil it will break it all

Comments

• Just don't break the soil. If you're growing tomatoes, on the plant's red circles have to appear. and I think it's every 24 hrs to water the plants.

Sounds reasonable to me.

• My plants dried in 10 hrs again... Good thing they didnt die!
  • Only once a day. The soil turns blueish right after you water it to show you where you watered. But it will later look dry again. That doesnt mean you need to re water it.

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    axello said:

ok i need to water my plants every 8 hours then i accidentally grab the soil and there's no thing pop-up that say's
    your plant is growing, they are not dead

then i experimented i put soil and put seed and water , i still grabbed my soil with seeds or plants growing

"lexia" blame me :q: because I killed his plant

if you pull the plant it says this isn't finished growing yet!

if you pull the soil it will break it all

This is no longer true, you can pull the soil.. it will kill the plant..
    Sounds logical to me XD
  • you should get the seeds back tho, imho
  • edited August 2017

My plants dried in 10 hrs again... Good thing they didnt die!

wat? 10 hrs? mgn said 24 hrs ;-;

And I watered them each 24 hrs and they NEVER died. so now i can go and sell them

• My plants dried in 10 hrs again... Good thing they didnt die!

And I watered them each 24 hrs and they NEVER died. so now i can go and sell them
    You need to water them once a day, every 24 hours, it will appear dry but it's a feature that they added that as Sir.Kewberth said, is suppoused to "remind you to water them".
  • epieownz said:

you should get the seeds back tho, imho

I aggree in this one..
  • Haborym said:

My plants dried in 10 hrs again... Good thing they didnt die!

You need to water them once a day, every 24 hours, it will appear dry but it's a feature that they added that as Sir.Kewberth said, is suppoused to "remind you to water them".
    Ye, not only an admin told me dat, but a DEVELOPER! go to Farmer's Co-Op and go to the farmer tutorials realm. there u will see in one of the signs that says "You have to water them each 24hrs!"
  • I pulled a tomato soil once and it gave the crop.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I believe they go dry after like 10 hours but are fine until a full day has passed. Not completely sure on this.
  • u said:

I believe they go dry after like 10 hours but are fine until a full day has passed. Not completely sure on this.

I Water my crops every 24 hours (5 minutes before e.g I Water at 8 I come next day at 7:55 to Water) once I forgot to water my crop and I was late. 1 1/2 hours late, and they were still living! So from experience they can last after 24 hours. But it is diffrent in some cases I'm sure.
  • Roxie01 said:

I pulled a tomato soil once and it gave the crop.

Yea, the plant was grown up, and it might pulled out too.
  • I water my plants two times a day is it even making a difference?

I should turn this into a discussion LOL!
  • I water my plants two times a day is it even making a difference?

No, but that's good. You will get your crops faster.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I water my plants two times a day is it even making a difference?

No, but that's good. You will get your crops faster.
    Thats wrong.
    Yes you have to water them every 24h or they will wilt but watering them 2 or more times a day will not make them grow faster..Their timer will reset but they will not grow faster
    Oh yeah, the time they rot is at the 25th hour. and the time the water goes away is at the 8th hour. So, that means you get your crop faster.

Me: Deal?
    You: Deal.