Changing/Editing Texture Packs

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests
So i'm hearing about people being able to change or edit texture packs on a Phone but resets after every update which is fine but is this True of False? If true, then how do you do such a thing? :)

Comments

• I think it's only for PC, And it will reset every update.
    if you wanna do it go through these folders in your file explorer on your PC

This PC > Windows8_OS(C:) > Users > [YOUR USER]
    > [HIDDEN ICON] Appdata > Roaming > Cubic > Dyna > Images

Then click on whatever picture you want and edit carefully (COPY THE PICTURE BEFORE EDITING. AND USE A SOFTWARE WITH TRANSPARENCY, NOT MSPAINT)
  • click R+the button that opens your start menu
    write %appdata%
    you will find the file cubic
    and you're all good
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah you can edit any of the images, but only you will see the edits. However when the game updates it will download the latest official images and your edits will be overwritten unless you work to protect them somehow and re-place them after the update.
  • So there is definitely no known way of doing this via iphone??
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited October 2017
    The only way I can think of would be jailbreaking your phone to allow you to edit the game's dyna files. Not worth it IMO if you're only doing this to edit the dyna files.
  • The only way I can think of would be jailbreaking your phone to allow you to edit the game's dyna files. Not worth it IMO if you're only doing this to edit the dyna files.

Yea you need to be jailbroken probably but watch for double posting!