Ranks

Quick Question, Can anyone give me a Link about the Ranks that you can achieve here on the Forums?

Comments

• There aren't that many ranks some like: Member the one you get since you start the forum,Familiar the rank you get after spending 5.0 Karma,and then the others like Game-Moderator,Forum-Moderator,Game-Administrator and Forum-Administrator,these are the ones I know so far and I'm sure there aren't others,still I can't say I'm 100% sure!
  • Thanks for letting me know. (:
  • Also there's retired moderator
    I think there should be kicked moderator it's kinda annoying that a kicked moderator counts as retired
  • Also there's retired moderator
    I think there should be kicked moderator it's kinda annoying that a kicked moderator counts as retired

No . Kicked Moderators still helped the community, doing their best, even if it wasn't THE best .
  • -Gundam- said:

Also there's retired moderator

No . Kicked Moderators still helped the community, doing their best, even if it wasn't THE best .
    Yea but they didn't retire
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

Also there's retired moderator

Yea but they didn't retire
    I think it's just a detail, not enough to give them a bad rank . "Kicked Moderator" sounds worse than scammer, but worth much more .
  • How do you find out how much karma points you have and how do i use it?
  • Theres retired forum moderator, and retired moderator
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

Theres retired forum moderator, and retired moderator

Technically yeah, but there's only a Retired Moderator role which represents both forums and in game mods.