Close (Answered)

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited August 2017 in Community

Comments

• Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited August 2017
    LiteRary said:

There is a thread already, but anyway, ı guess admins are doing their best for game, and they will do it always.

For a game.

PLAYERS are makes game alive.

I don't think it's the admin's fault, the game is dying because the qbees who care about the game are quitting and not helping. This has nothing to do with the admins, they are doing an amazing job to keep the game running.

Right now most of the qbees aren't keeping the game alive they are quitting!
    I am trying my best to keep the game running. I'm subscribing to all the cubic castle youtube channels, buying as much cubits as I can. This discussion could either be a fail or the start to a new life. All the discussions made about this topic are showing how much the game needs to keep running!

I'm not saying the game is bad I'm just saying we can make it a better game by having more playing we need to improve the game or at least keep some players

The qbees need to try harder as well, I'm trying to tell people not to quit because of scamming and even trying to get there items back but nothing is working!
    edited August 2017
    Look at all the mods that have retired!

BJDware
    CubeSensei
    Jack Sparrow
    BassFromHell
    *Dreadful Knop*
    Pearlhawk
    Hawkmonhope
    Nastina

8 moderators have retired when these moderators were still part of the staff the the game will still be running we used to have like 12 moderators!

Horus | Robin Hood
    Cortana
    MAOU
    Hinter
    Moe No Wing
    SuperXTreme
    Gdog | -Big-Boss-
    Angel (2 Spaces before and after)
    Scorto7
    Cubic Mom
    Space_Fetus

Even though all these moderaotrs are still active they probably will retire at some point!
  • WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE ? ...
    Stop saying "Cc is dead" ... ._.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited August 2017
    Just say cc is still alive cause someone is still playing it...

For example... you...

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Look at all the mods that have retired!

BJDware
    CubeSensei
    Jack Sparrow
    BassFromHell
    *Dreadful Knop*
    Pearlhawk
    Hawkmonhope
    Nastina

8 moderators have retired when these moderators were still part of the staff the the game will still be running we used to have like 12 moderators!

Horus | Robin Hood
    Cortana
    MAOU
    Hinter
    Moe No Wing
    SuperXTreme
    Gdog | -Big-Boss-
    Angel (2 Spaces before and after)
    Scorto7
    Cubic Mom
    Space_Fetus

Even though all these moderaotrs are still active they probably will retire at some point!

For starters thy don't stop moderating because they don't support the game, its because it can be hard stressful job. A few still play the game they just want to be able to enjoy the game itself.

As for the game dying I believe mobile users count is actually up. I'd anything all these the game is dying and I'm quitti g threads just make it look bad to new users who could be put off playing
    edited August 2017
    Ok I only made this thread because I keep seeing discussions like this and now I have got my answer

Every time someone quit I thought it was because they weren't supporting the game but now I realise it's they probably have no time to play it or they are bored of the game

Thanks Space and everyone who commented

PLEASE CLOSE
This discussion has been closed.