The Final Countdown....

as soon as the farm update drops,the credit cards are coming with...

Comments

• *Tri*Tri Member
    LiteRary said:

What you mean with credit cards?

It's a terrible joke meaning that everyone is going to spend thousands of dollars on this new update
  • *Tri said:

LiteRary said:

What you mean with credit cards?

It's a terrible joke meaning that everyone is going to spend thousands of dollars on this new update
    lol, thousands of moneys in Cosmic Cow's tip piggy

I guess those that don't understand the update will spend that much XD
  • Cosmic Cow is just holding the money bin
    CosmicCow:alright, please put your wallet in the bin.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Who is going to be dropping huge amounts of cubits into this update? The starter pack costs 50c.... and there's literally nothing else to buy with cubits????
  • I dont think its going to be thousands, maybe tens or hundrends but thousands is stupid
  • *Tri*Tri Member

Who is going to be dropping huge amounts of cubits into this update? The starter pack costs 50c.... and there's literally nothing else to buy with cubits????

Tbh idk the joke was bad
  • *Tri said:

Tbh idk the joke was bad
    The whole post was bad delete it JK XD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah there's nothing really to buy. It's mostly a free update. But feel free to spend like crazy if you just like potatoes and want to say thanks ;-)
  • *Tri*Tri Member

Yeah there's nothing really to buy. It's mostly a free update. But feel free to spend like crazy if you just like potatoes and want to say thanks ;-)

lol your welcome :) I'm excited for this update
    Just saying you deserve the money entertaining people for hours :)
  • *Tri said:

as soon as the farm update drops,the credit cards are coming with...

No kidding
  • I heard that it's easier to get Recubes now.
  • Who is going to be dropping huge amounts of cubits into this update? The starter pack costs 50c.... and there's literally nothing else to buy with cubits????

I think he meant the ppl that bought... millions of wearables to recycle in bin and have like 100 recubes rn
  • Who is going to be dropping huge amounts of cubits into this update? The starter pack costs 50c.... and there's literally nothing else to buy with cubits????

I think he meant the ppl that bought... millions of wearables to recycle in bin and have like 100 recubes rn
    Wouldn't yah still need perks to access certain things anyway, other than the farm pets and more farm plots
    (I guess they have a small advantage with plots but it still takes a lot)
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited August 2017

listen to the song while you wait :D
  • *Tri*Tri Member
    Pimydd said:

listen to the song while you wait :D

Oh yes lol
  • I can't find the co-op realm
  • *Narla* said:

I can't find the co-op realm

have you tried going in to lobby?
  • qiceqice Member