my question about mod muting my bff

my friend got mute cuz he say 1 bad word

my question is there is now warning about that? like 1st warning 2nd warning and lastwarning like that
and if he say bad word maybe it could be shorter like 2-3 hours only, he got muted for 24 hours

thats all ty

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    As far as I know, sometimes mods mostly verbally warn players via blue message once or twice, and then mute. However, I think they can mute those without a warning as it's still bypassing the filter.
  • "Lexia""Lexia" Member
    edited August 2017
    I got muted for 24hours why?
    I went in a realm and saw a ramm level 49 and they sell it for 1.5million
    me: f*** ramm (did'nt say directly)
    -muted 24hrs-
    then i went back in that realm and owner banned me
    just saying sometimes we cant controll our self but we need to.
    Who muted me? my friend says it was space_fetus ( new mod ) pfftt
    Im not asking for anything just saying.. you know
  • "Lexia""Lexia" Member
    edited August 2017

As far as I know, sometimes mods mostly verbally warn players via blue message once or twice, and then mute. However, I think they can mute those without a warning as it's still bypassing the filter.

that i was saying but i got it
    its just 24hrs :)
    Plz close this discussion
  • 24h was a bit too big tho
  • llBIMBYll said:

24h was a bit too big tho

ye
  • "Lexia" said:

It's not your discussion, you can't ask for it.

Moderators have a work to do, we can't blame them for doing it .you said a bad word in public, you got muted, and it was for a short time . Same for axello's friend , and you can always pm the moderator instead of blaming them in public and try to scare them .

Mwep.

• -Gundam- said:

"Lexia" said:

It's not your discussion, you can't ask for it.

Moderators have a work to do, we can't blame them for doing it .you said a bad word in public, you got muted, and it was for a short time . Same for axello's friend , and you can always pm the moderator instead of blaming them in public and try to scare them .

Mwep.

Plot twist: Axello's friend IS "Lexia"
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Your friend said a bad word and was muted.
    Whats the problem here? The simple solution is not to say bad words and you won't get muted in the future. 1 day isn't long tbh.
    Also which bad word they said and what context it was used in matters also.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Warnings are usually for bans and permabans.. you may not get warned on mutes, though a mod always has the option to warn you if they choose to.