Can I have my Medium status removed?

I've learned my lesson on multi-posting. I am no longer a newbie to the forums and I now know what is expected of me.

Comments

• Pm a forum moderator , they should put it off if it makes more than 3 months or something, idk .

• From forum rules thread :P
  • None of the Forum Moderators are responding. Either they are VERY inactive, on vacation, or are just a GAME moderator, so if there are any other forum moderators that I haven't heard about, please let me know!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if it hhas been 2 months you can ask to get it removed ^^

also

None of the Forum Moderators are responding. Either they are VERY inactive, on vacation, or are just a GAME moderator, so if there are any other forum moderators that I haven't heard about, please let me know!

yeah indeed, gollum has been removed as mod and cortana is on vacation.... you can ask gdog though... just send him a pm and he will delete it eventually
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2017

if it hhas been 2 months you can ask to get it removed ^^

also

None of the Forum Moderators are responding. Either they are VERY inactive, on vacation, or are just a GAME moderator, so if there are any other forum moderators that I haven't heard about, please let me know!

yeah indeed, gollum has been removed as mod and cortana is on vacation.... you can ask gdog though... just send him a pm and he will delete it eventually
    The thing is you can't pm Gdog, he has a space in front of his name. :P
    @%20gdog
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah i cant be pmd or tagged - I'll remove it for you now
  • gdog said:

Golum Got Demoted and He Gave Me a warning also, it has been 30 days and i can't contact a fourm moderator. Could you also help me remove it?

gdog said:

Golum Got Demoted and He Gave Me a warning also, it has been 30 days and i can't contact a fourm moderator. Could you also help me remove it?
    It's been 26 days :P
    I'll do it in 4 days
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

It's been 26 days :P
    I'll do it in 4 days
    Okay :)
  • hey gdog can you remove my mild warning? thanks. i think its been 1 month or not xD
  • Hello gdog I got a medium warning a few months ago, I don't know how many months ago or the specific date as I deleted the message, I got the warning from gollum. I was wondering if you could delete it for me or if you can't could you tell me how long I have left until you can delete it,
    Thankyou.
    edited August 2017
    yours will be gone next week brambles.

But yeah guys gonna have a word with horus and mabz to see if there is some solution to my forum name thing. maybe making a new account or changing my name back to gdog without a space so people can pm and tag me.
    It wasn't too bad when we had more forum mod and forum mods who were more active.
    When i'm one of a handful of active forum mods. I really need to be able to be tagged and pmd.
  • gdog said:

But yeah guys gonna have a word with horus and mabz to see if there is some solution to my forum name thing. maybe making a new account or changing my name back to gdog without a space so people can pm and tag me.
    It wasn't too bad when we had more forum mod and forum mods who were more active.
    When i'm one of a handful of active forum mods. I really need to be able to be tagged and pmd.

True that.
  • gdog said:

you can remove spaces behind/after your name in the starting screen without using a nametag
  • Pm a forum moderator , they should put it off if it makes more than 3 months or something, idk .

gdog said:

you can remove spaces behind/after your name in the starting screen without using a nametag
    I don't think so
  • -Gundam- said:

Pm a forum moderator , they should put it off if it makes more than 3 months or something, idk .

gdog said:

I don't think so
    Try it yourself if you don't believe me
  • -Gundam- said:

Pm a forum moderator , they should put it off if it makes more than 3 months or something, idk .

gdog said:

I don't think so
    I tried ADDING a space and it said "Enter a valid username "
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

gdog said:

I don't think so
    lemme proof it
    (check back here to see the pitcture)
    you simply didn't renter your pass after clicking play :v
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

gdog said:

I don't think so
    lemme proof it
    I'm not that dumb, I did and it doesn't work.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited August 2017
    You guys should just stop arguing over some spaces. Leave it to Gdog, he should be able to figure it out himself.

I need some mod to close this, please!
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

gdog said:

I don't think so
    lemme proof it
    I'm not that dumb, I did and it doesn't work.
    explain why
  • You can only add spaces at end not front
This discussion has been closed.