Summer Update

I'm starting to see Summer Items go down, My only Question is will some of the Rare Summer Items go up in price once the update is over?

Comments

• Retrozz said:

I'm starting to see Summer Items go down, My only Question is will some of the Rare Summer Items go up in price once the update is over?

All pack items usually go up in price when they are gone
  • Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
  • Its seems a bit odd on how this pack is going with prices cause the rare (sunglasses) are carrying a higher value then the wonderous items which are more rare (hairy stuffs). One can only guess, but since the prices seems to be determined by what the players want id keep an eye on whats selling for what. THe items should all increase in value, but i think in this case a rare item (sunglasses) might actually still cost more than the wonderous items even when the pack is gone simply because they are coveted more. And really, once the pack is gone ... All the items becomes a limited edition
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    As sayed above indeed the price ussually goes up after the pack is gone... but keep also in mind that the prices only rise thanks to the people raising it so there is still a chance it wont go higher
  • As sayed above indeed the price ussually goes up after the pack is gone... but keep also in mind that the prices only rise thanks to the people raising it so there is still a chance it wont go higher

Its seems a bit odd on how this pack is going with prices cause the rare (sunglasses) are carrying a higher value then the wonderous items which are more rare (hairy stuffs). One can only guess, but since the prices seems to be determined by what the players want id keep an eye on whats selling for what. THe items should all increase in value, but i think in this case a rare item (sunglasses) might actually still cost more than the wonderous items even when the pack is gone simply because they are coveted more. And really, once the pack is gone ... All the items becomes a limited edition

Thanks for the information.