Cubic castles process doesnt end when leaving the game

When i leave cubic castles then the process doesnt end and it shows on steam that im still playing it and when i try to go back in then it says app already running and i have to end the process from task manager which is kind of annoying

Comments

• That issue is from your pc
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, it doesn't only happen on Cubic Castles, but on other games too. In that case, you either have to end the 'task' via Task Manager as you said or restart Steam.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have the same thing, just press ctrl+alt+delete and open the task manager, search for the word 'cubic' and close that

After that you can just play again and it wont show that you are playing it if you closed it
  • I have the same thing, just press ctrl+alt+delete and open the task manager, search for the word 'cubic' and close that

After that you can just play again and it wont show that you are playing it if you closed it

Yeah, it doesn't only happen on Cubic Castles, but on other games too. In that case, you either have to end the 'task' via Task Manager as you said or restart Steam.

*>Remo<* said:

i have to end the process from task manager which is kind of annoying

Reading is really fun

I have the same thing, just press ctrl+alt+delete and open the task manager, search for the word 'cubic' and close that

*>Remo<* said:

Reading is really fun
    Ummmmm what do you mean xD
  • I have the same thing, just press ctrl+alt+delete and open the task manager, search for the word 'cubic' and close that

*>Remo<* said:

Reading is really fun
    I think he meant that those comments have same point.

*>Remo<* said:

Reading is really fun
    I meant that
    In the discussion remo said that he closes the process from task manager
    Then elemental and professional told him to close it from task manager

*>Remo<* said:

Reading is really fun
    I meant that
    In the discussion remo said that he closes the process from task manager
    Then elemental and professional told him to close it from task manager
    Oooooh now i see it xD

I thougth he ment that it stayed opend... but in fact he just sayed going to task manager is annoying and that it should be made xD
  • Yeah i close it in the task manager but it keeps on staying open every time i leave again
  • omg it happpens to me like,, almost every time lulz
  • Here is a better option for shuting down the games better than task manager (its in task manager) shut down the process of it via task manager or via cmd by taskkill
    In task manager its the right next tab to the task or apps idk how its in named in your pc so yeah i always use that to shut down things forcefully or via taskkill as i said, but you should do it in task manager, all of the taks in process should be named by thier file dir name for example Cubic Castles = Cubic.exe*32 for me or something similiar.