Cant sit toilet (o.o)/

maybee we need sit toilet why we cant sit mysterious....

Comments

• You cant sit. It has not been added yet.
  • I think you can't sit on it because it already has the function to dispose of unwanted items.
  • what if they put a hygene perk that can take a bath or sleep?
  • what if they put a hygene perk that can take a bath or sleep?

Why not adding it without being a perk, I don't want to have to level up for that
  • -Gundam- said:

what if they put a hygene perk that can take a bath or sleep?

Why not adding it without being a perk, I don't want to have to level up for that
    cuz might other players dont want it so maybe it can be turn on / off.
  • :o maybe every time you do something of these things you said you would get exp or some kind of reward for taking your time so you can choose extra thing to do and reward or the same old gameplay and no reward
  • -Gundam- said:

Also cause old players miss out on the perks. Also sleep has nothing to do with hygiene, only things that are related to the bathroom are considered hygiene.
  • -Gundam- said:

Also cause old players miss out on the perks. Also sleep has nothing to do with hygiene, only things that are related to the bathroom are considered hygiene.
    Idk if there is a translation for it, but l'hygiène de vie includes healthy meals, sports, aaaaand sleep :D

So it's a kind of hygene .
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited August 2017
    yep and also might get reward such as 5 cubits or more :D
  • yep and also might get reward such as 5 cubits or more :D

Exp would be a safer way to go imo