Special Pets! and others - Suggestions

Valentines

- Qpid Pet
Details : It is a small qbee and has similar size with the Elf Pet. Instead of being color green and having a green hat and running, following the master. It is floating! It has cupid wings on its back, has a heart shirt, a small halo on its head and a cupid's bow and arrow!

- Peacock/ Love Bird Pet
Details : It has similarities with the Turkey Pet, but different colors and style. It has a sparkling effect on its beautiful tail and has a small cute heart shape on its chest!

Halloween

- Bat Pet (Dracula's Pet)
Details : It is flying (ofc xD) when folowwing you. Its kennel's design is a small brown cave-like and has a bat wing stamp on the top of the kennel with red eyes in the middle.

- Ghost/Slime Pet
Details : A smaller version of the Ghost and Slime Costume xD There kennels have symbols of a ghost and a goo slime. (or like the Spook-inna-box and Slime-inna-box).

- Black Dragon
Details : a black version of the current Dragon pet. But its eyes are red and the fangs are visible. When it reached its maximum level, it is flying and breathing out fire! (the fire like in the fire trap!)

Others :

- Medusa's Head
Details : A mask/head with snakes! Like Medusa! O.o

Easter

- Kangaroo Pet
Details : Well, i just thought of it xD Hopping like when you wear bunny pjs! And its a color pink kangaroo holding a basket of eggs! (easter basket).

- Rainbow Bird Pet
Details : A pet bird with colorful style on its body like a rainbow!

Others :

- Cherryblossom Fall (Environment stamp)
Details : Instead of falling snow, why not flowers like the cherryblossoms? Would it be lovely?

Christmas

- Raccoon pet
Details : Just thought of it! xD With a santa hat on its head! Isnt it cute? ;)

- Fox Pet
Details : Just like the Raccoon pet! But it has a red ribbon around its neck! (or a scarf!)

Others :

- Santa's Ride (car)
Details : its Santa's Sleigh styled-car! Also can ride normally in Ice or Snow!

Do you guys agree? xD

Hope you guys like my suggestions! (Even though some of 'em are weird xD)

What do you think? Share your opinion on my suggestions! xD

Comments