Look I know my account is dead but...

*TGJ**TGJ* Member
edited August 2017 in Off-Topic
I'm making a rpg because I have no friends and would like some people to play with me its basically a survival rpg where you survive a zombie apocalypse thats the gist of it and I'll run it all and everything. Join my discord (https://discord.gg/RvYMFr) and play with me also, I need a name so i'm open to suggestions.

Comments

• how are you making this "rpg"?
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member
    edited August 2017
    By using bots and discord. Because in other words I'll be abperson in-game and kinda like a narrator :P In other words, there's a bot thag rolls dice and I can use it to measure how much damage something does, how successful you are at making something ect. So it is mostly luck based because it relies on a rng but idk if you get my point or not tho I hope you do :P There's honestly not much you need to worry about if you are playing because I would do most the work :P @Pimydd
  • so basically a discord rpg bot.

Also, do you have any coding knowledge? if so what language
  • TGJ! This is besides what you're talking about, but sup my dude!
  • @Pimydd Yes, and no no coding knowledge I just found a discord bot that does it for me.

Also idk who you are @ThE AwEsOmE DuDe I've probably forgotten :P
  • edited August 2017
    Life is so good when you have a bot to do stuff for you :v
  • *TGJ* said:

@Pimydd Yes, and no no coding knowledge I just found a discord bot that does it for me.

Also idk who you are @ThE AwEsOmE DuDe I've probably forgotten :P

but do you know how to setup the bot to run? Also is it in javascript or what language is the bot in?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017
    I want to join the server but i think it wont allow me ;_;

Or i am dumb and fail
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member
    edited August 2017
    @Pimydd it doesn't need setup

@jad kheirallah Agreed

@elemental god eh you might as well try
  • *TGJ* said:

@Pimydd it doesn't need setup

@jad kheirallah Agreed

@elemental god eh you might as well try

Then how are you hosting this bot?
    A remote server?
  • I'm not you invite bots off the discord bots site. @Pimydd
  • you said "I'm making a rpg" so is this just gonna be a server or what?
  • Yes this is just gonna be a server but I started the flipping idea for it and I'm gonna have to do some flipping work bts
    And... honestly you are really triggering me. @Pimydd if you're not intrested in playing I don't see why you are pestering me about this.
  • I was just asking these questions because it sounded like you were making some kind of bot and i wanted to give you a hand, you didn't specify that it was a server. My apologies.
  • *TGJ* said:

Yes this is just gonna be a server but I started the flipping idea for it and I'm gonna have to do some flipping work bts
    And... honestly you are really triggering me. @Pimydd if you're not intrested in playing I don't see why you are pestering me about this.

Triggered (ಠ╭╮ಠ)
  • @Pimydd It's okay i trigger easily.