Cubic Castles - Trailer HD

NilowNilow Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Hey There! i'm back

I made this trailer as a way to publicize my work and also to help the community grow in some way. If you liked please send me a feedback, Thanks! ;-)

Comments

• Reminds me of the trailer contest .

"Meh" things : Just one , you sometimes have items that are weird in your toolbar .Someone that doesn't know the game might wonder "what is that eyed cube and this ... Flute are "

Good things : catchy music , its short , but had content, shows the most important thing parts , and everything else I'm too lazy to write .

It was my personal opinion.
    That music though .
  • -Gundam- said:

Reminds me of the trailer contest .

"Meh" things : Just one , you sometimes have items that are weird in your toolbar .Someone that doesn't know the game might wonder "what is that eyed cube and this ... Flute are "

Good things : catchy music , its short , but had content, shows the most important thing parts , and everything else I'm too lazy to write .

That music though .

Thanks so much!

About the Random items, I didn't want to hide the stuff, I wanted to show the people who do not know about the game things by making them curious. Wondering about what those items are and their diversity :)

• That's cool! :o
  • Nilow said:

-Gundam- said:

Reminds me of the trailer contest .

That music though .

Thanks so much!

About the Random items, I didn't want to hide the stuff, I wanted to show the people who do not know about the game things by making them curious. Wondering about what those items are and their diversity :)

Mmmmmmh, frustrating and slight clickbait, but It's far from being the worst out there on internet.
  • Welcome Back! :3
  • Nilooow welcome back ('O')/
  • Welcome back!
    nice trailer btw
  • WB Nillow!
    I liked the trailer! :3
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2017
    Hm overall pretty good but i didnt see you putting "free to play" in it.for some ppl it matters the most if it costs or is free
    NVM i just saw it was a trailer so it goes in the cc site or steam so the thing i say up doesnt count
    Yeah nice one