Farming Update.

VetraVetra Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests
How's the update coming along? Will it be released soon? I'm disappointed by the Recubing, because the recycle bin has never worked for me. I tried to recycle tutus, top hats and wings and I get the error "only wearbles" maybe make getting recubes easier? Or change it to Cubits instead?

Comments

• BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited August 2017
    Yes it will make recubes easier to get and it will be released soon c: Currently there are potatoes growing in the town center c:
  • Yea, but we can't harvest them correct? As of right now its just a tease at the awesomeness.... Lol
  • The farm update is coming soon, just be patient. Recubes will be much easier to get.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It should be out already... I'm the delay, but it's no the pack itself. Its the fact that I'm still quite sick and other things are going on. Hopefully Ill be able to explain a bit better in a few days time.
  • It should be out already... I'm the delay, but it's no the pack itself. Its the fact that I'm still quite sick and other things are going on. Hopefully Ill be able to explain a bit better in a few days time.

Take your time,take a vacation! (or not xD)
    But seriously try to take some rest and we'll hope you feel better soon :)

• Yea I agree, I hope you feel better soon! You're like the dad of all Qbee's you gotta stay healthy to maintain our virtual lives.
  • The farm update is coming soon, just be patient. Recubes will be much easier to get.

Also, I'm not being impatient. Me and my little sister are super excited for the new update. That is all. :)