Where have you traveled?

I was thinking about sharing countries and cities that people went to. A little question in the poll too :3

Comments

• Damn
    I haven't left damascus since i was months old xD (told by family)
    We went to tartus (told by family)
    And I apparently threw up on my sister xD
  • I want to spain twice it was so kewl :D

And I want to gemrany when i was kid... i don't remember if it was kewl or not X)
  • Singapore, Philippines and some parts in New Zealand! :D
  • Saudi Arabia! Not bad if I do say so myself, except for the Politics. I won't even explain, just... no.
  • Corse. When I was too young to remember
    What have I done with my life
  • I went outside :'(
  • I went outside :'(

:O YOU HAVE FAILED IN THE FAMILY OF INTROVERTS! BE GONE!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    i never left my jail... (brazil) >_>
    a day i shall be free, but probally like 10 years later :/
    i can only wait.... and wait.... and suffer...
  • I have only traveled within Australia, where I live
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, France(Paris and south), Several parts of US and Canada such as New York City, Boston, New Orleans, Colorado, Florida, Vancouver, PEI, Toronto, Ottawa, etc,.. , Mexico, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia (KL and Penang), Palau -- Maybe forgetting some places... I've been around :-) -- Need to travel more in Europe. Would like to go to England, Poland, Spain, Greece etc... Need to do a euro tour one day. Would also like to visit Russia, Korea, Mainland China, Australia and New Zealand. Will get there...
  • Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, France(Paris and south), Several parts of US and Canada such as New York City, Boston, New Orleans, Colorado, Florida, Vancouver, PEI, Toronto, Ottawa, etc,.. , Mexico, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia (KL and Penang), Palau -- Maybe forgetting some places... I've been around :-) -- Need to travel more in Europe. Would like to go to England, Poland, Spain, Greece etc... Need to do a euro tour one day. Would also like to visit Russia, Korea, Mainland China, Australia and New Zealand. Will get there...

Say WHAAAAT . You're lucky , unless it was for work, but even if it was I guess you at least saw some stuff .
  • Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, France(Paris and south), Several parts of US and Canada such as New York City, Boston, New Orleans, Colorado, Florida, Vancouver, PEI, Toronto, Ottawa, etc,.. , Mexico, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia (KL and Penang), Palau -- Maybe forgetting some places... I've been around :-) -- Need to travel more in Europe. Would like to go to England, Poland, Spain, Greece etc... Need to do a euro tour one day. Would also like to visit Russia, Korea, Mainland China, Australia and New Zealand. Will get there...

^o^ New Zealand has some beautiful places!

Omg... You were in KL ;-;...

Anyways,
    I've only traveled to Malaysia. Damascus > Malaysia. That's it. Probably going to Australia soon >;o
  • US only for me. I've been to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon and Arizona. :)
  • I have been to New York, Korea, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia and many many more! I did visit them while driving my plane on my phone! Fun game btw
  • LiteRary said:

My house, my room, kitchen, and south of toilet! I haven't traveled any country yet.

I've been there too :O Awesome places! Everyone should visit them
  • I have traveled every where that is on Google earth
  • LiteRary said:

My house, my room, kitchen, and south of toilet! I haven't traveled any country yet.

Does that mean you were in Rary's house without permission 9-9
  • -Gundam- said:

LiteRary said:

Yes. I was stalking. wait wat
  • -Gundam- said:

LiteRary said:

Yes. I was stalking. wait wat
    Dont worry,
    I saw you when I was hidden in the toilets , this will be our little secret 9__9
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited August 2017

Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, France(Paris and south), Several parts of US and Canada such as New York City, Boston, New Orleans, Colorado, Florida, Vancouver, PEI, Toronto, Ottawa, etc,.. , Mexico, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia (KL and Penang), Palau -- Maybe forgetting some places... I've been around :-) -- Need to travel more in Europe. Would like to go to England, Poland, Spain, Greece etc... Need to do a euro tour one day. Would also like to visit Russia, Korea, Mainland China, Australia and New Zealand. Will get there...

:ooo U were in all countryes except my country... :( [ Romania is my country ]

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    -Gundam- said:

Say WHAAAAT . You're lucky , unless it was for work, but even if it was I guess you at least saw some stuff .

Never for work.. just my choice to travel as much as I can. Love going to new places. Absolutely HATE travelling.. planes airports busses etc.. awful. But I like being new places so I deal with it.

By Smiley said:

Romania might be interesting...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

If you're planning to go to Russia, I highly recommend going to Saint Petersburg. The town is really pretty with beautiful architecture and views, also it's really worth to pay a visit to Hermitage museum, it's huge and has lots of beautiful art. :)
    edited August 2017
    Yeah Saint Petersburg would be high on my list actually... I'll have to brush up on my Russian and go on a diet before I eat a million bpeeroshkee.

Mingna zavut Kewberth!
  • By Smiley said:

Romania might be interesting...
    Romania is interesting and its a beautiful country but the gouvernament is... ._. ;-;
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Borned in Philippines
    When i was 5 years old , we came in the country called Singapore!
    Stayed for 2 years
    And came back to my most favorite country!
    Philippines!

Anyways..
    How's your travel in Philippines?
    What cities/provinces did you went?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I have never traveled outside of Europe. but it's still a nice list.
    I am not counting my travels within Belgium itself, i have been in every notable spot, every corner of Belgium so i am not going to make a list of that :P

The Netherlands is where i have gone the most. Most of them where fishing trips with my father in zeeland(best times ever :) )
    I have been just across the border near De Panne into France(not a specific place in that area...just across the border.
    I have been to Ireland twice(part volunteer work, part just vacation)
    Visited London for a few days.
    Did some volunteer work in East Berlin(Germany) and half of that time was just vacation.
    And another place in Germany, but always forget the name of that place.
    I have also done a few city-trips to: Nice(France), Barcelona(Spain) and this year i'll go to Málaga(Spain).
    Oh and also a ski-trip in Czech Republic followed by a few days in Prague.
  • ZuperixtrimZuperixtrim Member
    edited August 2017
    scorto7 said:

Someone who visited CZECH REPUBLIC!!! WOHOOO
    I was at Slovenia, Hungaria, France, Spain, Italia, USA (Florida), Thailand, Egypt and more that I'm lazy to write :)
  • scorto7 said:

Someone who visited CZECH REPUBLIC!!! WOHOOO
    I was at Slovenia, Hungaria, France, Spain, Italia, USA (Florida), Thailand, Egypt and more that I'm lazy to write :)
    Lucky, in my whole life I only visited Hungary, but I kept on discovering each new layer of its culture :P