Soccer Field Is Now Done!

Hi everyone, so recently I have been working on my New realm "Soccer Field" and now it's finally done!

Note: There is a mechanism and when you score to the other team the ball comes back in the middle automatically (But Please don't get inside of this machine or the ball will stuck inside and you will have to place another ball to play.

Here some pictures of the realm!

Make sure to follow these rules!

1. Please be kind to the players in the arena.Don't annoy or harass or be mean.Cheer on them!
2. Do NOT touch people's balls without their permission!
3. And Remember this GOLDEN RULE! Do unto others,as you would have them do unto you

Also I wanna say a big thanks to @-Joystick- for helping me a bit :)

Comments

• +1 i will check it:D
  • +1 i will check it:D

Enjoy! :D
  • i'm proud to have helped :D

So kewl mechanism!!
  • i'm proud to have helped :D

So kewl mechanism!!

i'm proud to have helped :D

So kewl mechanism!!

Haha I'm glad :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    nice little trick.... i am ofc not sure but it is the first time i saw some kind of system that did not need a qbee to interact with to make it work.
  • you locked realm ;-;
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    good job looks nice il be down for a game
  • you locked realm ;-;

Sorry the realm was locked cuz I made a quick video to show out how it works:)
  • I think I saw it yesterday
    The mechanism is nice, but some time the ball get attracted so hard that it bounces on the edge of the cage and get ejected from it, instead of being pulled in and ejected on the center.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

I think I saw it yesterday
    The mechanism is nice, but some time the ball get attracted so hard that it bounces on the edge of the cage and get ejected from it, instead of being pulled in and ejected on the center.

As I said above when people get inside there the ball gets sticker because they touch it that's why:)

Here is the video!

• NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

As I said above when people get inside there the ball gets sticker because they touch it that's why:)
    I wasn't inside it atm, I kicked it from outside of the cage .
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

Then someone else was inside and he had his name hide
  • U/
    NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

No, I went in it after . There was only a moderator (probably hinter) that cloaked in AFK in the realm at this moment
  • -Gundam- said:

U/

NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

NoeNt2 said:

-Gundam- said:

No, I went in it after . There was only a moderator (probably hinter) that cloaked in AFK in the realm at this moment
    Hmm not happened to me tho but I'll test it sometimes and see.. Thanks:)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    It was fun yesterday. Nice field :)
  • It was fun yesterday. Nice field :)

Thanks<3
  • Bump!:D