Summer Questions!

1st Question: When will summer end?

I think october 1 xD because of the song "Wake me up when September ends" hahhahaha

2nd Question: Will beach balls will be usable
I think yes

Let the devs answer this, dont base on my ideas hahaha

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    1 : I don't know , in a few weeks maybe .
    2. : Do you mean after the end ? I think so, but probably not obtainable before another update that could add more balls (not announced by the staff, but they care of suggestions .)
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited August 2017
    1. In a few weeks.
    2. They will be usable. And if I remember correctly, someone said that devs were planning on making it so that you can get them after the pack is gone. (Could be wrong.)

• Man... I might not get on cc fast enough to buy the Summer Pack! Gosh darn you, fate! :P
  • Green day :D
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    1. The official end to summer in the Northern Hemisphere is 22 September (in the Southern Hemisphere this is actually the official end to their winter). Unofficially many in the US consider Labor Day Weekend to be the end of summer, as that is when kids typically go back to school (though in my area, kids have been back to school after their summer break for a week already). Per the summer pack - hard to say...I'm guessing it would end when the farming update comes out, though since the farming update is supposed to be a major game update, maybe the summer pack will last a bit longer...it's up to the devs.
    2. Beach balls should be usable even after the update is over. And I've heard the devs were waiting to see if people liked them to make their determination if they wanted to keep them around in some form or fashion after the update was done. I'm guessing people have had enough fun with them that they know, we'd love options for keeping them around.