Solution for health regeneration

Currently hearts heal when leaving to the overworld and lobbies.

It seems people want regening hearts when leaving realms in general.

My solution would be to tie health regen with the "Parkour" selector in realm set-up. The "PVP" option in the realm set-up already declares if pvp should be enabled in a realm and this causes no issues for those who wish to make a PVP realm. Back to my solution, by putting health regen in with "Parkour" the owner of the realm has full control of how they wish to go forth with their parkour realm. If even needed the health regen could get its own option in set-up to really solve this issue. Both parties are happy! :)

Thanks for reading all.

Comments

• I had the same idea the other day. It sucks having to deal with health saving when I'm inside a mine, dealing with hazards often and having to reconnect to compensate for my pet's suicidal AI. Hopefully they implement something like this.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes I agree. It kinda make things harder say we are building with lava. We can't relog to heal so....
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    *Places down a healing block* o.0 no?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Thing is, not everyone has a healing block.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJDware said:

Obviously. But it isn't like its all that hard to obtain. It's only 100c after all.
    BJDware said:

BJDware said:

Obviously. But it isn't like its all that hard to obtain. It's only 100c after all.
    Yes yes. But it's kinda of annoying to go back to the healing g block everytime you are close to death.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

BJDware said:

BJDware said:

Yes yes. But it's kinda of annoying to go back to the healing g block everytime you are close to death.
    That's the idea... why make it easy?
    That's how it was before.... there is no challenge in that.
    scorto7 said:

BJDware said:

BJDware said:

That's the idea... why make it easy?
    That's how it was before.... there is no challenge in that.
    Why make it easy? I think it was more meant for pvp and parkours. Simply by re logging when building, you can regain health instead of waiting a while on healing blocks.
    edited March 2016

Why make it easy? I think it was more meant for pvp and parkours. Simply by re logging when building, you can regain health instead of waiting a while on healing blocks.

Then keep the health block in your inventory, if you loose health during your build you just place it and bump it to restore.
    And in public mines nothing has changed, you recover health by leaving the mine(usually to the overworld or lobby).
    scorto7 said:

Then keep the health block in your inventory, if you loose health during your build you just place it and bump it to restore.
    And in public mines nothing has changed, you recover health by leaving the mine(usually to the overworld or lobby).
    As I said before, wouldn't it easier to just relog heal than waiting a while for the healing block to retire your health? After all healing blocks have cool down. And I'm talking more about building stuff.
    Just remove the block or place another one... also, why is building a problem for regenerating health???? Yes, you might accidently hurt yourself, but those things don't kill your Qbee unless you keep hurting yourself on purpose.

If going your way.... why even have a health bar? You are looking for an easy way out, but it's a game. It should have some challenge, even when building.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I putted a healing block below my warp anchor
    #HelpingQbeesRegenerate
    Take building with lava for example, in some situations running into lava accidentally revelry because you need to get to a tricky spot. I myself have some problem when building, even if I use scaffolds. I'm sure some of you can relate. Sure I'm looking for a easy way out if you think about it that way, but building itself is already a challenge you have to take on. All the planning, gathering supplies etc. But why not have an easier time doing something? Take a real life situation, you want to make a sculpture. Would you rather use your hands or some useful tools along with it to do so?
    When planning a build you take into account the possible hazards you might have to deal with and try to find a way to minimize it. I already gave some suggestions to that.
    This is part of the challenge.

Also... the sculpture comparison... i don't get it? of-course you make sculptures the safest way you can just as i explained above. when making sculptures i don't look for the easy way, i look for the safest way.
    Then again you are focusing on your perspective. Not everyone takes in possible hazard. They just adapt to the situation. With what raidanz is suggesting, we can keep re logging to heal instead of heal block.