Seeking friendship, once again..

I seem to be lacking friends, if that makes sense. I am currently looking for even one person who isn't going to ignore me or try to sell me something as soon as we meet...

I just want to build, mine, and create stuff for people to enjoy! I have been thinking about making an amusement park of some sort. I enjoy giving, helping and bonding with others. It makes me happy seeing others have a good time, which is why I want to make a realm like that.

No, I'm not new. I am returning from about two years ago.. I created a new account as not a single person on my FL was active, my realm was in ruin, I wasn't high level, and I had absolutely nothing of value on the account as a whole. I've restarted this game and I've restarted my adventure!

If you care to meet me at all, just friend me and we'll enjoy the game together!

IGN: Knoth
Level: 12

There is one more thing I have to say. I'm looking for a good clan to dedicate my time to. Any suggestions? Comment below, please. :)

Comments

• axelloaxello Member
    edited August 2017
    I want to be your friend, add me in game
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    You are welcome to join Super Amicorum anytime and ill be glad to be your friend

• I will gladly be your friend
    No I don't sell stuff :v
    And im more of a talker
  • I can be your True friend on any time i can help you if you have a problem and i can be good friend just like you want ;)
  • I would like to be one of your friends! :D
    I'm friendly and sometimes awkward. 030
  • Sure, I'll friend you.
  • Sure, as long as you're online often, cause most of my friends are rarely online. :3
  • Sounds good! I'm always looking for more people to talk to, the more the merrier! :)
  • I'm not really active in game on my holidays, but I'll be happy to help in any way .
  • Hey hey! I would like to meet you add me in game IGN:NoeNt
  • I'm really friendly and I add anyone :) (except scammers) I onky sell resources which I only holla or announce through forums, if you still need a clan, I'm owner of The Grand Alliance, A Friendly Clan :)
  • Sure... Add me
  • Welcome back!
    I would like to meet you! add me: Tomk2005
  • Thank you all for taking the time to read my post here. I am happy to have gotten so many requests. I got some stray requests from people who didn't comment here, but still, thanks everyone. :)