New Clan!

So, I know my clan switches have been crazy, but I was thinking, a clan of my own.
Two ideas I came up with:

Builder Buddies: Friends come together and build in this clan! Any builder or potential builder can join!

Heavenly Helpers: A group where we help newbies and stop scamming and bullying. To join you must be a generous and compassionate long-time player.

Game Group: A group for playing, socializing and chatting! Its fun and it hosts events and games! Anyone can join

Yeah... Thats all!

Comments

• I'm voting for GDS. personally I know a few people who have gone through it irl and in CC. I'm glad to see more people helping~ ^^
  • heavenly helpers sounds similar to helping hands
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    GDS : You put grief and depression at the same level . It isn't . Grief is nothing, depression is real, and you shouldn't talk about it in game but outside of it . I think it could be dangerous for some people who would think it's enough to talk about it briefly in a game . You're no one to pretend you're able to help anyone with this through a game, no matter what happened to you in your life .

The idea made me really mad . I can't explain how much anger I feel right now , but it shouldn't even be allowed to talk about that on this forum . As I said, you are no one to pretend you can help . I've seen childrens going around in realms asking money for their cancer, and it was rp . It wasn't a lie, just dumb rp . The word cancer is also used to talk about things that you don't like .

To stay on topic, I think your clan would just spread the idea in people's mind, pretending to be sad, have a hard life, and going further than just rp . This is one of the darkest part of the cc community I've seen , and I don't want to make it spread . I know we can feel safe talking about our problems since no one really knows each other irl here (for the most part), but it has nothing to do with cc at all . It could influence childs, really badly , I know what I'm talking about .
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

GDS : You put grief and depression at the same level . It isn't . Grief is nothing, depression is real, and you shouldn't talk about it in game but outside of it . I think it could be dangerous for some people who would think it's enough to talk about it briefly in a game . You're no one to pretend you're able to help anyone with this through a game, no matter what happened to you in your life .

The idea made me really mad . I can't explain how much anger I feel right now , but it shouldn't even be allowed to talk about that on this forum . As I said, you are no one to pretend you can help . I've seen childrens going around in realms asking money for their cancer, and it was rp . It wasn't a lie, just dumb rp . The word cancer is also used to talk about things that you don't like .

To stay on topic, I think your clan would just spread the idea in people's mind, pretending to be sad, have a hard life, and going further than just rp . This is one of the darkest part of the cc community I've seen , and I don't want to make it spread . I know we can feel safe talking about our problems since no one really knows each other irl here (for the most part), but it has nothing to do with cc at all . It could influence childs, really badly , I know what I'm talking about .

Actually grief is a mixof sadness, anger, depression and isolation mixed together that occur after someone is gone.

Also I had some sort of grief cuz my garndfather died, and Im not trying to make people sorry for me, in fact, I hate people who are sorry for me because it make me feel as if Im still a little baby who doesnt know how to take care of himself BUT... You have a very good point. And I dont think I should do the GDS anymore...
  • My bad , thought grief was used in the video-game way . Another example of words that shouldn't be used as this
  • -Gundam- said:

My bad , thought grief was used in the video-game way . Another example of words that shouldn't be used as this

Its ok. I find the fact that video-game grief has nothing to do with mental grief.