Crashing after clicking hollawarps

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
So, a while back (many months/ year, i don't know, bad memory) The game would often crash in certain situations, like clicking a hollawarp or trying to jump into a realm. The issues went away completely for me but have now returned (since a few days ago) Does anyone else get this again now? I would say it's about every 10 hollawarpings, my game will crash, though it's probably random. Upon starting the game after a crash, I get kicked out of a lobby.

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

Delete and re download game?

I don't think this will solve the issue, pretty sure it isn't client related.
    axello said:
    This made me giggle, hehe.
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    Welp, it's happened for me and now i'm stuck in an infinite loop of errors. The game was refusing to load while it was loading a realm to from a hollawarp, i took the game off, tried restarting and poof, game refuses to start (windows and steam version). The steam error mentioned something to do with the runtime. I currently am trying to reinstall my runtime packages :v
    LiteRary said:

Delete and re download game?

Won't work given that the runtime package is ded for me ;-;

Edit: made the wrong quote ;-;
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Not sure if I have hollawarp crash, but I surely do have random crashes when I move in between rooms... Doesn't happen all the time, but probably like 1 out of 10 times it does crash. Never had this issue until the latest update, and I'm sure it's not my internet/computer that causes it.
  • It happens to me but not too often.
  • *Tries reinstalling packages and game*
    *Fails miserably*
    I go crie now ;-;