Kewberth's Dangerous Maze

I vote for a name change to "You may want to bring an extra set of underwear". As I moaned and cried I eventually battled my way through to the finish line. With a broken leg, a burned bottom, black eye, and several pairs of underwear later I can say I BEAT THE MAZE! DID IT

I think the maze broke me as a person, I mean look at the picture. I am not even a full sword anymore! Only half a man i was for now I am going to rock back and forth in a closet. I want to thank Dawn for being my partner as we went through together.

Also btw the new life block is AMAZING! Thank you for the person who created it for it is a pure masterpiece <3.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I knew you could do it, Grey! I believed in you. - I definitely didn't laugh.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited March 2016
    I want to see if I can finish it. I have to finish school though but I will make it on the list >:O!

Also very happy for you grey :3 It must be hard if it took you a long time to finish O.O
  • Ah thank you :D! These life blocks are going to make for very exciting new gameplay!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Ah thank you :D! These life blocks are going to make for very exciting new gameplay!

If I see a Life Block is Dark Water I shall cry.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Now to reforge the legendary sword of The Coral Kingdom!
  • BUT BUT CAN IT BE DONE!? Or am I forever destined to be a broken sword that is nore more useful than slicing cheese and severing off toes of unsuspecting victims. Just as a really fun fact! Your finger has the same characteristics as a carrot, like as in resistance. So next time you are cutting up carrots remember if that same force was applied to your finger it pop into two like magic!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

BUT BUT CAN IT BE DONE!? Or am I forever destined to be a broken sword that is nore more useful than slicing cheese and severing off toes of unsuspecting victims. Just as a really fun fact! Your finger has the same characteristics as a carrot, like as in resistance. So next time you are cutting up carrots remember if that same force was applied to your finger it pop into two like magic!

Reminds me of Lord of the Rings, a journey to mount doom it is
  • Nice grey! I cant do that Dangerous Maze.